Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ripcurltiger Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2009, 10:43 PM
    What to do if a girl is interested in you but then can't decide what she wants?
    I am a freshman in college and I became interested in a girl who is my RA and a sophomore. She came over to my room for a while every day for a few weeks and we seemed to get along really well, and then one night we went to a dance club together and were attached all night. We were holding hands and the whole deal, but I didn't make a move because I wasn't sure how she would react. I think that I should have, but I guess I can't change that now. So anyway, we hung out the next day, but then the day after that, she was not really responding to all my texts and even though I saw her at a party, she left soon after without telling me where she was. Then the next day, she couldn't hang out because she was studying all day, and she hasn't talked to me since then. We still stay hi when we pass by, but no conversations. Then, she was texting my friend and he was asking her if we were all right, and she at first said yes, we were just taking things slowly, but then she changed and said that she didn't think I would be mature enough for what she is used to, which I guess means that the guys she usually dates take the lead in the relationship. I don't know how she would know that since we only hung out intimately once. And then she said that she just wouldn't be a good girlfriend because she wants to hang out with people and go have fun without be attached to someone right now. From what I have been advised, I should probably move on, but I like her a lot and I can tell she at least WAS interested in me, and maybe still is but isn't ready for a relationship. Is there any way I can try to convince her to give me a chance or at least not write me off totally as never being boyfriend material? Or should I just let it go... what should I do?
    rosemcs Posts: 325, Reputation: 47

Nov 16, 2009, 10:54 PM

Tell her you are interested in a date with her and if she says "no", well then, she means it and you have your answer.

No games, no waiting, no confusion, and you can live your life.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is he being honest with me about a girl that is interested in him? [ 25 Answers ]

:confused:i have been with my fiancé for almost 5 years now and a few months back a girl approached him at work, trying to hook up with him,he told me about it, and I let it go. A few weeks later she sent a text to him, so I called her, I introduced myself and nicely asked her to leave him alone......

Interested in a girl with a boyfriend [ 24 Answers ]

You've probably heard this story a million times, but hear me out -- at least for a few paragraphs. Here's the scenario: we go to the same college in the northeast, both in our early 20s. I met her at the start of this semester in our Spanish class. I don't know what it was, but just one day I...

How can you tell if a girl is interested in you without asking her? [ 4 Answers ]

I really like this girl and she flirts with me a lot and we make jokes with each other and smile at each other. How can I tell if she is just being nice or if she is really interested in me? Is there any signs of this that I can pick up? Could I do anything to see if she likes me without asking...

Is this girl not interested in me or does she want me? [ 7 Answers ]

So I came to college not knowing what to expect. I met this girl who seemed to be interested in me. We started hanging out and things started to get pretty serious. This is when she hooked up with one of my friends. I stopped talking to her for about 2 weeks and then she came to me crying about how...

Is this girl interested or not? [ 3 Answers ]

OK, so I met someone a couple of weeks ago. We went ot, she got really drunk and we had a great time. Then a week later we met up again and she said she thought I wasn't interested because she got so drunk and made a fool of herself. I said 'no not at all' and we had abrilliant date last week. She...

View more questions Search