Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    srulik86 Posts: 168, Reputation: 3

Aug 17, 2008, 01:22 PM
    Is this girl interested or not?
    OK, so I met someone a couple of weeks ago. We went ot, she got really drunk and we had a great time. Then a week later we met up again and she said she thought I wasn't interested because she got so drunk and made a fool of herself. I said 'no not at all' and we had abrilliant date last week. She text me when she got home and again 2 days later. Then today I text he and she hasn't replied at all. She has done this before. Just hasn't replied. Wats going on?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 17, 2008, 02:58 PM
    May be she is out getting drunk again. As you say she has not replied before, so get busy with something else, and if she calls, she calls. If not, oh well, she may not be as interested as you are. Either way don't sweat it with too much thinking.
    pinkcelly123 Posts: 51, Reputation: 0

Aug 17, 2008, 05:34 PM
    She might just be busy
    srulik86 Posts: 168, Reputation: 3

Aug 18, 2008, 07:50 AM
    Are people really that busy they can't send a text? I'm a busy boy, very busy. I haven't had a day off in 2 weeks, doing 12 hour days, yet I fond the time to text her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

The girl of my dreams turn into the girl of my nightmare [ 6 Answers ]

We where going out for 5 years and it was great the first 2 years. We seen each other everyday and we love every minute of it. Then her mom found we were going out and try to make it bad for both of us. Then her mom put her in jail for stealing a key chain and running away from home when her mom...

Is my ex boyfriend still interested? [ 4 Answers ]

Basically I would like some advice, a few months ago my boyfriend broke up with me and he has had one girlfriend since but he's single now, but nothing has changed between us, he stills hugs me, holds my hand, puts his arms around me, makes sure I'm okay, touches me on the waist and always talks to...

Is this guy interested in anything? [ 4 Answers ]

Hey, Okay so I've seen this guy at school and he's looked at me and we'd get a little bit eye contact at school and my friends would say that he's looking at me when I don't look at him. And I really think he's cute, so it was a school party like 2 weeks ago and my friend and I were talking when...

Is she interested or not? [ 4 Answers ]

OK here's the back story, Me and my EX got 2gther 6 months ago, we went out for 2 months, saw each other everyday because of our college, she's 19 I'm 21, and thinsg were up and down but generally good... at the start! She then started going cold on me and I became too clingy, wussy and kept...

Is she interested in me? [ 34 Answers ]

Hello everyone.. ... I met this girl. She is very beautiful, smart,ambitious very independent. She has two children who are half spanish and irish. I am spanish and I have 3 on my own. When we first met, she mentioned that she has two ex-husbands and that her current BF lives in Puerto Rico and...

View more questions Search