Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rock112 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2008, 02:35 PM
    Is this girl not interested in me or does she want me?
    So I came to college not knowing what to expect. I met this girl who seemed to be interested in me. We started hanging out and things started to get pretty serious. This is when she hooked up with one of my friends. I stopped talking to her for about 2 weeks and then she came to me crying about how she wants something more. I told her to show me how much she wants it. I'm a very nice person and I would do anything for someone I care about. I'm not going to lie I do have feelings for her. She does not talk to me unless I text her, yet she will talk to every other guy in the room or text all day/night. I see her four days out of five and she does not want to sit with me in a class where she can and there is enough room. She tells me she needs to concentrate even though I'm the one who doesn't talk to her during class and the guy she walks to class with/walks home with is OK to sit next to and TALK TOO THE WHOLE CLASS! This is the same person she hooked up with a few weeks earlier. She seems to be happy with everyone BUT ME! I'm just someone she can tell her problems too and not be happy with? She tells me she cares about me but she does not show or let me know this at all! She told me that she does not want to rush into anything because she is afraid that I will leave her. I told her that it is absolutely proposterous and she said everything will happen when it's supposed too. I am the one who supports her for everything always is there for advice will walk up to make sure she is OK at two o'clock in the morning then walk all the way back to my dorm and pass out. This guy is hooking up with every girl on campus and just is not a nice person / not attractive / and a complete a hole! She never seems concerned about me. When I explain something to her that I did that day she just ignores it and goes straight to her issues. Why am I sticking with this girl? I do not go for girls like this? What should I do?
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Oct 23, 2008, 03:03 PM

Does not want to rush into anything because she is afriade you will leave here

What Bull@@! Anyone who wants to be with you. Will move stars to do it.. trust me

She is looking for an easy way to let you down.
    She seems like a very flirty girl
    And her not flirting with you
    Makes you jelouse
    Its natural
    The reason why she is not flirting with you is because she knows she has YOU.
    If she wants it.

Don't be a puppy dog waiting around for her to flirt or talk with you. Who cares
    Get on with your own life and stay away from her.
    It's a big school I'm sure there will be other girls.

Trust me if you fall for a girl like this
    You will get hurt. I've done this a few times. And it is not worth it

If you can be friends with her fine. But I doubt it.

So just ingnore her.
    ylaira Posts: 1,193, Reputation: 118
    Ultra Member

Oct 23, 2008, 03:15 PM

She just loves the attention but really no feelings attach. She does that to everyone. Her behaviour doesn't show any sincerity.

Ignore her, maybe change classes and pretend she doesn't exist. Just study hard. You will meet more girls even a lot better ones.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Oct 23, 2008, 03:58 PM

You should get this girl out of your system and someone will come along that would want to be with you. Let her have her fun and see whoever she wants and you shouldn't worry about who she is talking too or warn her about the guy reputation. She's an adult so let her figure out things for herself and make her own mistakes.

This girl doesn't want a relationship with you so respect that and control your feelings for her. And if she can't talk to you in public don't talk to her in private, friends don't do that.
    f33 Posts: 4, Reputation: 3

Oct 23, 2008, 04:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ylaira View Post
    She just loves the attention but really no feelings attach. She does that to everyone. Her behaviour doesn't show any sincerity.
    I agree with this.

You need to be careful here. From what I can extrapolate from what you are saying is that she is an emotional person who counts on you to be there for her. She's using you like an emotional crutch and tosses you away when she doesn't need you. It sounds kind of harsh, but I think you need to see this, if you haven't already.

Also, she seems to treat you like a "friend". Now, here's what I mean by "be careful here". There is a big difference between a friend and someone more than a friend. I think you want to be in the category of more than a friend. It seems like she's put you in the "friend" category right now.

This guy is hooking up with every girl on campus and just is not a nice person / not attractive / and a complete a hole!
    Did you ever hear of the phrase, nice guys finish last? Now, its kind of true. You, my friend need to bring your 'game' and get your mack on if you want her. Everyone has their approach. Don't get stuck as her emotional crutch.
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Oct 23, 2008, 04:13 PM

Your obviously more into this girl than she is into you.

Stop letting her play games with you and let her get her thrills somewhere else. At least that'll stop you getting hurt in the long run.
    neverme Posts: 1,430, Reputation: 270
    Ultra Member

Oct 23, 2008, 04:18 PM

Dump her... now
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 23, 2008, 05:10 PM

What should I do?
    Leave her alone, and stop being there for her amusement.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The girl of my dreams turn into the girl of my nightmare [ 6 Answers ]

We where going out for 5 years and it was great the first 2 years. We seen each other everyday and we love every minute of it. Then her mom found we were going out and try to make it bad for both of us. Then her mom put her in jail for stealing a key chain and running away from home when her mom...

Is he interested in me? [ 2 Answers ]

I am a freshman college student in a English class. There is this cute guy that I like and all I do is look at him and he looks at me. He gives me long stares but other than that I don't know if he's interested in me. I want to talk to him but I am a shy girl, I think he is shy and keeps to himself...

Ex already interested in new girl after one month [ 2 Answers ]

So, it has been about 4 weeks since he broke up with me. I went to our apartment to move out and found a list entitled "Things about you that make me smile". I assumed it was something old he wrote to me a while ago, but after reading it, I realized it was not meant for me. It looks and sounds just...

Is this girl interested or not? [ 3 Answers ]

OK, so I met someone a couple of weeks ago. We went ot, she got really drunk and we had a great time. Then a week later we met up again and she said she thought I wasn't interested because she got so drunk and made a fool of herself. I said 'no not at all' and we had abrilliant date last week. She...

Why wouldn't they be interested? [ 4 Answers ]

I recently moved to another city and got in a group of friends(15-20), most of them girls, though. I'm going out with them quite often, having fun, no stress, dancing with many of the girls in our group, complimenting them, hoping that at some point some of them will react somehow. They like me...

View more questions Search