Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iluvher8888 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2009, 11:36 PM
    How can you tell if a girl is interested in you without asking her?
    I really like this girl and she flirts with me a lot and we make jokes with each other and smile at each other. How can I tell if she is just being nice or if she is really interested in me? Is there any signs of this that I can pick up? Could I do anything to see if she likes me without asking her? I don't want to ask her straight up because we are close friends and I don't want it to be awkward between us if she is not interested in me.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jan 4, 2009, 11:47 PM

It's really all about the color of shirts she wears. If she wears red, it means she likes you. If she wears gray, it means she hates you.

I kid, but in reality, there's no way to tell how a girl thinks. Worse, even if she TELLS you she feels one way, a girl could feel completely opposite of what she tells you. They're liars, psh.

Really, if you like her that much, then you should tell her. Worse case scenario, she doesn't feel the same way, and things are a little awkward between the two of you, but eventually things go back to the way they were (if you two are that good friends). Best case scenario, she'll tell you how she feels.
    NItEMArE129 Posts: 222, Reputation: 29

Jan 5, 2009, 08:11 PM

And if you're not too confident, you can always go to a mutual friend. That's a pretty good way to figure things out.
    Starbucks21 Posts: 282, Reputation: 23

Jan 5, 2009, 11:55 PM

Well sadly mind reading hasn't been developed and we're limited to being human though... I promise though I'm working on it and as soon as I figure it out I'll tell the secret :D

Ask a friend. See if he sees the same signs you do. If you get really shy there's always sweet little notes like this one "I'm really shy and I really like you....- <your name here>"

Be honest and be yourself
    niceguy27 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2009, 10:18 AM

This is a problem for me too, in not being so able grasp the meaning of some gestures on girls' part. I also think that most of them have double behavior standards. I really don't know whose fault it is, or maybe it is both.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The girl of my dreams turn into the girl of my nightmare [ 6 Answers ]

We where going out for 5 years and it was great the first 2 years. We seen each other everyday and we love every minute of it. Then her mom found we were going out and try to make it bad for both of us. Then her mom put her in jail for stealing a key chain and running away from home when her mom...

Girl felx time to have sex look how long you make the rudeboi to sweat,girl flex [ 1 Answers ]

What's the name of the song that goes to this lyrics,girl flex time to have sex look how long you make the rude boy sweat girl flex

Is this girl not interested in me or does she want me? [ 7 Answers ]

So I came to college not knowing what to expect. I met this girl who seemed to be interested in me. We started hanging out and things started to get pretty serious. This is when she hooked up with one of my friends. I stopped talking to her for about 2 weeks and then she came to me crying about how...

Ex already interested in new girl after one month [ 2 Answers ]

So, it has been about 4 weeks since he broke up with me. I went to our apartment to move out and found a list entitled "Things about you that make me smile". I assumed it was something old he wrote to me a while ago, but after reading it, I realized it was not meant for me. It looks and sounds just...

Is this girl interested or not? [ 3 Answers ]

OK, so I met someone a couple of weeks ago. We went ot, she got really drunk and we had a great time. Then a week later we met up again and she said she thought I wasn't interested because she got so drunk and made a fool of herself. I said 'no not at all' and we had abrilliant date last week. She...

View more questions Search