Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gonbe_88 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2009, 01:42 AM
    Excel Tab Linkage
    It's about excel tab linkage.

In a same file with a few tabs below,a master tab n a few sub-tabs. What is the way to link the master tab to the sub-tabs? In such a way that, any changes in the master tab will automatically update into the particular sub-tab in a particular cell?? Reply ASAP!! Thx...
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 18, 2009, 06:33 AM

=cell-ref I.E. = Sheet1!B1

So if the master has a value in B1 then updating the value will change the value of a cell that has that formula in it.

By the way it usually works the opposite way. The individual sub sheets feed the master, not the other way around.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

14.5 B&S OHV Carb linkage [ 3 Answers ]

I have an MTD Yard Machine with a B&S 14.5 OHV. I was given this mower a week or so ago by a "friend". It didn't run when I got it as it had been sitting for about a year. I freed up the motor and put a new battery and solenoid on it. I drained the gas and put some new in it and adjusted the...

B & S carb linkage [ 1 Answers ]

Briggs & Stratton carb linkage Need detail for linkage setup on 7 hp engine, including springs and control lever setup. Any suggestions on a source? Mojoo

Removing triplever linkage [ 2 Answers ]

I live in an older home and have taken showers instead of baths. The lever will not move so I was going to replace the linkage, but it is stuck. What do I do?

Linkage needs adjusting? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 95 wrangler. I am having trouble engaging first and reverse on a manual. You really have to shake the shifter to get it in gear. It only happens on 1st and R, is this a problem with my linnkage in my shifter.

View more questions Search