Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    helln Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2009, 06:30 AM
    What is a foreplay
    So I just heard this word few days ago. Can anyone help me about what a foreplay is?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 16, 2009, 06:32 AM
    Any sexual activity leading up to intercourse.

Or what a golfer yells when he hits the ball ;)
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jun 16, 2009, 07:18 AM

How old are you?
    Sphira Posts: 72, Reputation: 6

Jun 16, 2009, 03:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Synnen View Post
    How old are you?
    That's always your first question what if their 60 and just skip it
    DrJ Posts: 1,328, Reputation: 339
    Ultra Member

Jun 16, 2009, 03:47 PM

What ISN'T foreplay? Heheh

I would actually have to amend Scott's answer and say "any sexually STIMULATING activity" as other activities that are not technically "sexual activities" can arose a partner, thus deeming it "foreplay".
    Expert

Jun 16, 2009, 03:48 PM

I ask it because they can not be on the Adult Sexuality boards if they are under 18... and questions like this generally come from 13 year olds.

Would YOU like to moderate? If so, I suggest re-reading the rules of the forum so that you understand that I'm only trying to keep people following the rules here.
    Expert

Jun 16, 2009, 03:48 PM
    Closed. The OP never answered the question of age, and I suspect it is a teenager.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is it OK for me and my boyfriend to engage in foreplay? [ 6 Answers ]

Well me and my boyfriend have been together for some time. We're quite open with everything because we believe that if we're honest with each other and communicate, that's the main key to a relationship. I'm 17 and I am a virgin but me and my boyfriend engage in foreplay My boyfriend isn't a virgin...

Doubt about foreplay [ 4 Answers ]

I don't know how to do foreplay... even some of my friends select this as their hot topic every time... if I ask that to them they look to me at laughing... :mad::mad:

Is a little bit of foreplay wrong? [ 7 Answers ]

OK, I have seen questions like this a lot and its not like I am some horndog trying to hump my girlfreind every day of the week, We have been dating for 2 1/2 years, I am 21 and she is 20, we dated for six months before we kissed and one year before we had sex, To start, she WILL NOT kiss...

Bleeding during foreplay? [ 1 Answers ]

Why would you bleed during foreplay? Would it be something to worry about? No std's recently been checked Had smear 3 months ago came back clear Not pregnant Started logynon four days ago after 7 day break from another brand,period stopped The day I started logynon and had no bleeding...

View more questions Search