COOKIE MONSTER Posts: 589, Reputation: 56

Sep 19, 2008, 03:48 PM
    Bleeding during foreplay?
    Why would you bleed during foreplay?
    Would it be something to worry about?

No std's recently been checked
    Had smear 3 months ago came back clear
    Not pregnant

Started logynon four days ago after 7 day break from another brand,period stopped
    The day I started logynon and had no bleeding until now
    Was just foreplay no sex at all
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Sep 19, 2008, 06:48 PM
    If by foreplay you mean his finger inside you, it could be that his fingernail is cutting you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New foreplay moves [ 6 Answers ]

need some help with some new excited foreplay moves fo i can turn my Boyfriend on ? anyone has some ??

Orgasum not from sex just foreplay [ 4 Answers ]

My husband and I have been married since December. We dated for 5 years before we g ot married. When we were yonger we always fooled around. But we broke up and lost our virgentiy to other people. But I have nevere had an orgasum from sex. I have tried. I do however ehave one during foreplay but we...

Swollen vagina after foreplay [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I were doing some foreplay.. he was using his fingers a lot.. after that my vagina opening has been very swollen and it feels uncomfortable. However, there is no itching or burning.. it is just very swollen. I want to know when it will go away and what it is? :confused:

Yoga style foreplay. [ 9 Answers ]

The first old woman told the second old woman that sometimes she gets Her husband excited at night by getting totally naked, lying in bed And putting both legs behind her head, yoga style. The second old woman thought that this was a great idea, so that night When her husband went in the...

Teasing and foreplay [ 2 Answers ]

OK, so me and my girlfriend have been together some time now and we always speak about everything... we have both agreed to hold off for sex until we are both ready... to take that step in our relationship.. well me I am not a virgin I've had sex twice before from on night stands. And she is still...

View more questions Search