Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    numberonemommy Posts: 24, Reputation: 0

Oct 31, 2008, 09:23 AM
    Tips for getting pregnant for the right time?
    Hi...

So yeah I have a 9 month old little girl and a 19 month old stepson as I've said in previous posts, totally off this topic though, and my husband and I have been talking about getting pregnant again around Dec/Jan... so I wanted to get as much info as I can before we actually really focus on it.

Obviously TRYING isn't the right way to go, because we've actually been trying for a couple months now, and I finally just gave up out of disappointment. Now we've figured we could wait a couple more months.

What are some great tips for actually getting pregnant? I would love for my daughter and her older brother to have a little brother or sister, and I really don't want them to have that much of an age difference, so I don't want to be trying for years to conceive again, and with my daughter it took the fourth month (when I actually stopped trying, except for propping myself up, etc) to actually get pregnant. So relaxing is key. What's the best position to be in, what foods should both my husband and I stay away from, what activities should we do or not do, etc? Thanks!

Check out some similar questions!

Why can't I get pregnant for the 2nd time? [ 1 Answers ]

My first child just turned three and for the last 4 months me and my boyfriend were trying for another one, but every time I think I'm pregnant my period starts:mad:.I don't get it, the first time we never planned for it but now that we're trying we cant,we have unprotected sex regularly.does it...

When is the best time to TRY to get pregnant? [ 8 Answers ]

HI, My period is very IREGULAR, :o so I would like to know, in this cases ho do you know when a woman is ovulating, when is the best time to try to have baby's, and can you have your period and still be pregnant? I don't really comprehend the Ovulating CYCLE and how it works.

Might be pregnant for the first time but not sure. [ 1 Answers ]

HI, I have never been pregnant before but I think I might be now. I have the symptoms of pregnancy but yesterday I started bleeding. It is much lighter than my usual period and I only bleed after I pee. And even then it is only a few drops, I know this because there is almost nothing on my liner...

First time pregnant [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 5 1/2months pregnant, This is my first time ever being pregnant so I have no idea what's going on with my body right now, Last night I was lying in bed with my fiancé and I just had this craving for sex, I mean I know there is nothing wrong with sex but I just woke up in the middle of the...

Getting pregnant a second time [ 4 Answers ]

My husband and I would like to have a second child but we don't know when to start our first is only about 6 months right now. We want them to be close but not crazy close. We where wondering if it's a good time to start and possibly what we could have?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.