Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lil Momma Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2006, 11:26 PM
    First time pregnant
    I'm 5 1/2months pregnant, This is my first time ever being pregnant so I have no idea what's going on with my body right now, Last night I was lying in bed with my fiancé and I just had this craving for sex, I mean I know there is nothing wrong with sex but I just woke up in the middle of the night wanting it and it was so weird, I can't even explain the feeling I got. But I was just wondering if anyone else has had this happen to them or know anyone that has done this.
    jonty2400 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2007, 07:59 AM
    That is very normal! It is called hormones...
    dawnstephenson Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2007, 10:37 AM
    I'm 5 weeks and yes its my turn to annoy the husband in and at odd times and places he noticed a few days ago it all changes now x
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

May 5, 2007, 11:36 AM
    Oh yes, very normal. Annoying at times, when hubby isn't home, and you just really have that craving haha. I always had a higher sex drive, but once I got pregnant with my first, I was in OVER DRIVE and my poor hubby couldn't get a break HAHA. This pregnancy its been much the same, but toned down from last time, as I have been more uncomfortable, and tired this time around.(having a two year old and having a huge belly tend to tired you out more;0)) every pregnancy is different, and every day for that matter. One day you may be crazy with cravings, and the next want nothing to do with it. Just go with the flow, and have fun with it.
    nevaehsmomma Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2007, 02:50 PM
    I lost my sex drive during pregnant after the 3 month but towards the very end like the 9 month I gaind it back. But I think everybody has different drives while pregnant

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Computer won't start up first time, but will second time [ 8 Answers ]

So this is a completely different computer first off. When I press the power button, everything powers up, but the computer does not post, or beep. If you leave the computer on for like 10 seconds, turn it off, and then turn it immediately back on, it turns on, posts, beeps, boots into Windows...

Part time or full time resident? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am a student in PA and spent about 3 months in New York during the summer for an internship. Since my primary domicile was still in PA (since I had to return for the next year of classes), am I a resident of PA for the full year or a part year resident? Likewise when I file state tax...

When is the right time? [ 8 Answers ]

Okay I need some help with something. Okay so girls how long should we be together with someone until it's a good time for a guy to give you a promise ring(promise ring is for I promise to be with her and be there for her forever). What would some of the signs be if she really into me, acually...

View more questions Search