Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    knj001 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2007, 09:02 AM
    Might be pregnant for the first time but not sure.
    HI, I have never been pregnant before but I think I might be now. I have the symptoms of pregnancy but yesterday I started bleeding. It is much lighter than my usual period and I only bleed after I pee. And even then it is only a few drops, I know this because there is almost nothing on my liner but I get some blood when I wipe. Is this normal... should I go to the doctor? It is making me a little nervous... I have heard about implamentation bleeding but I am not sure if that is what I have cause sometimes the blood is a little more red than pink but the rest of the time it is a pinkish brown... oh yea also I have to pee all the time... if anyone has any advice it would be much appreciated
    ~worried
    HXS Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2007, 09:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by knj001
    HI, i have never been pregnant before but i think i might be now. I have the symptoms of pregnancy but yesterday i started bleeding. It is much lighter than my usual period and i only bleed after i pee. and even then it is only a few drops, i know this because there is almost nothing on my liner but i get some blood when i wipe. Is this normal...should i go to the doctor? it is making me a little nervous....i have heard about implamentation bleeding but i am not sure if that is what i have cause sometimes the blood is a little more red than pink but the rest of the time it is a pinkish brown....oh yea also i have to pee all the time.....if anyone has any advice it would be much appreciated
    ~worried
    Might be a bladder infection. Don't take chances get to the doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Two periods on time after sex, Third missed - could I be pregnant? [ 5 Answers ]

I had sex May 6 with protection and took Plan B just in case on May 9. By May 18th, I had my period as regularly scheduled but took a pregnancy test on May 23rd just in case it was implantation bleeding (as my periods are sometimes heavy, sometimes light). The test came out negative. I then...

First time pregnant [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 5 1/2months pregnant, This is my first time ever being pregnant so I have no idea what's going on with my body right now, Last night I was lying in bed with my fiancé and I just had this craving for sex, I mean I know there is nothing wrong with sex but I just woke up in the middle of the...

My period is late but was on time last month. Am I pregnant! Answer ! [ 3 Answers ]

please help me. i had sex with an ex around 6 or 7 weeks ago maybe a bit less and my period came as it usually does. This month im 3 days late and i have no syptoms except my stomach is a bit bloated. Im a bit of a worrier and i have no one to turn to and im to scared to go to the doctor to take a...

Getting pregnant a second time [ 4 Answers ]

My husband and I would like to have a second child but we don't know when to start our first is only about 6 months right now. We want them to be close but not crazy close. We where wondering if it's a good time to start and possibly what we could have?

She is pregnant and relationship on rocks a long time [ 4 Answers ]

My girlfriend is pregnant I am sure it is mine. However she has admitted to going out with someone else quite recently and I am pretty sure her relationship with the other man did not get to the sex stage. I do not make much money. I am very educated, she makes good money. We have talked about...

View more questions Search