Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    summerrainbow Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2008, 06:52 AM
    Am I over jealous?
    Recently I am really having a hard time. I don't know I am over jealous or not. Several months ago, I just married. But unluckily, my hubby is appointed to work in a distant countryside. We become weekend couples since then. I have great problem with this. Because one of his co-worker is a young and pretty graduate. They work together, have lunch together, chat in the office a lot and even they live as neighbors... he spent all day long with her... worse still, there are no other attactions in this countryside... they can only stay in the workplace all day long. I am really worried about this... I saw some office-love before... need I do something to prevent the possibility or just trust him? Anyhow, don't want a pregnant woman to come to me one day...
    Do you have some good suggestionss for me? Need I really do something?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 7, 2008, 06:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by summerrainbow
    recently i am really having a hard time. i don't know i am over jealous or not. several months ago, i just married. but unluckily, my hubby is appointed to work in a distant countryside. we become weekend couples since then. i have great problem with this. because one of his co-worker is a young and pretty graduate. they work together, have lunch together, chat in the office a lot and even they live as neighbors...he spent all day long with her...worse still, there are no other attactions in this countryside...they can only stay in the workplace all day long. i am really worried about this...i saw some office-love before...need i do something to prevent the possibility or just trust him? anyhow, don't want a pregnant woman to come to me one day...
    do u have some good suggestionss for me? need i really do something?

First, is your concern losing your husband or having him impregnate someone?

Have there been problems in your marriage before?

I don't know what works for other people - I trusted my husband and I'm not a jealous person so I never faced this.
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Sep 7, 2008, 07:06 AM
    Just a suggestion but you could tell your husband of your fears.

Then listen to his answers.

By the way, what makes you think that a "Pregnant Woman" would return to you? I'm willing to bet she would go anywhere else but to your door. If she gets pregnant, you are in no way responsible!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I jealous [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I have been in a relationship for a year. Over the course of time me and my girlfriend have drifted. We hang out very less. She prefers hanging out with others more than me. We rarely get some time alone. I ask her out for dinner or something many times but she always makes some excuse. And...

Jealous dog or old age [ 1 Answers ]

My 10yr old border collie has taken to wetting on my sons bed, even thou we are in he doesn't ask to go out. This has happened 3 times, could he be jealous of the kitten we brought into the house 8 months ago, or could it be a medical problem? He only ever does this on my sons bed never anywhere...

Is Mom Jealous ? [ 5 Answers ]

My mother sent me a Valentine card and enclosed a cover from a Farm Bureau Magazine which had a picture of one of my male classmates and his family. They were standing in front of their expensive home and displaying a new Suburban. I am very happy for my classmate and his success and have no...

Am I just jealous? [ 4 Answers ]

I have been married for 5 years. I was talking to my husband about his day. My husband made a comment on how his coworkers are always flirting with their female coworkers. So I asked him does he do the same. He said yes, but it is just innocent. So I asked him what do you consider an innocent...

View more questions Search