Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dutchseaman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2007, 11:21 AM
    Am I jealous
    Hi,

I have been in a relationship for a year. Over the course of time me and my girlfriend have drifted. We hang out very less. She prefers hanging out with others more than me. We rarely get some time alone. I ask her out for dinner or something many times but she always makes some excuse. And I recently found out that one of my friends has confessed to her that he has a crush on her. They keep spending time together always even after this. She says she likes his company a lot. But the thing is she spends more time with him than me. When he is not around, and when just the two of us are there, she will be chatting with him or on the phone with him. Most of the times when I try to make a conversation, it is just one sided and even if she replies it won't be pleasant. I get the feeling that she is not interested in conversing with me at all. If I want to ,say, play some game to spend time with her, she would say she is busy, but when he comes around, they will play sometimes for 4 hours at a stretch. I don't know what to do. Am I being jealous or possessive of her?
    PatrickG Posts: 34, Reputation: 3

Jan 31, 2007, 11:32 AM
    By the sound of it, you must love her very much to put up with that. I think she is being mean to you so you will break it off with her and it will give her a reason to get with the other guy. That way she will blame you, but you got to get out of there, the romance is gone. Move on and find someone that will treat you the way you deserve to be treated. She isn't worth it.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 31, 2007, 04:34 PM
    I echo the very same thing as this is not a balanced healthy relationship and you care far more than she does. Disappear from her life and move on without the drama or fanfare. That is exactly what she wants to justify her really bad cowardly behavior. Walk away like a man and find a good person who deserves your attentions. She deserves NOTHING from you, not even an explanation.No butts!!
    Copperhead6 Posts: 132, Reputation: 51

Jan 31, 2007, 05:05 PM
    I will be the third to make the same motion. These guys are right. Your playing the chump by putting up with that crap and you better get out of there quick. Save yourself any further embarrassment, suck up your pride and get out of that bullcrap. You shouldn't even have to ask this question, you must be giving her the benefit of the doubt. Well the longer you wait the worse you are going to look and feel. But good luck!
    happyhappyemo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2010, 07:54 PM
    I'm the fourth person to say this, but dude... you've got to get out of that 'relationship'! OK, I had a similar problem, and just when I thaught my boyfriend was accutally loving me again... he f******* broke up with me! So, don't hurt yourself by thinking she'll come back to u, trust me, it's rare.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Still jealous [ 18 Answers ]

I wrote a post on here a few weeks again about my problem with Jealousy. I thought it was getting better after I read everyone's replys but its not. Last night we were watching the telly when a naked woman came on I could feel myself getting hotter and hotter just because he was watching the...

Jealous husband [ 12 Answers ]

I'm 34 and married for the second time now(3 months). I am very much in love with my husband but he's jealous. He wants me to call him every afternoon when I leave work and when I'm not home in a certain time he phones to find out where I am. He also goes through my phone when I am in the shower....

Am I being too jealous? [ 10 Answers ]

I am 26 and am currently dating this girl who is 20, she lives at home w/ parents and goes to college, we have been dating for 2 months. The problem is she grew up kind of tomboyish and the majority of her friends are single males (19-28 yrs old). Recently she took one of them out to dinner while I...

I am so jealous [ 19 Answers ]

Please help!! I have been with my boyfriend for 7 months, I met him in mallorca as I came over to work in the summer, he was my supervisor in the bar I worked. He is spanish and I am now living with him in mallorca. I love him to bits and I know he loves me but I am so jealous!! Its got to the...

View more questions Search