Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vanheart Posts: 2,806, Reputation: 708
    Ultra Member

Nov 4, 2011, 03:07 PM
    "i guess its time for me to stop, kinda of annoying for her i guess"

Yup. You got that right.

Stop spinning your wheels. Time to stop living in the past.

Use what you've learned about this for the next time.

Just have fun.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend is perfect.but I'm just not feeling him. [ 8 Answers ]

Okay so basically I've been dating my boyfriend for about two months now, and I swear he's the most perfect guy I've ever dated. All of my past relationships, I've been with nothing but losers, until I found him... or HE found ME. I already know this is about to be a super long story but hopefully...

I want to know if my ex boyfriend still has feeling for me [ 1 Answers ]

Ok so I went out with my ex for a year and half. During our time together I would always brake up with him cause of my mom. And because he would flirt with other girls in ways he was t suppose to the last time we were together he broke up with me. It's been almost two years that we broke up and for...

My Boyfriend Slept At Another Girl's House [ 11 Answers ]

Just before me and my boyfriend started going out (around 7 months ago), he hooked up with this girl. No big deal, people hook up all the time, and it wasn't cheating, so this is not my problem. The problem is that since then, he has become very VERY good friends with this girl, (as well as going...

Will her feeling change? [ 4 Answers ]

Well my girlfriend and I have been dating for 2 years now. Everything is going great. The only problem is she is younger then me and I'm in the military. She hasn't decided if she want to go to college or join the military yet. She said that if she gets accpected into college that she would go to...

Still feeling hurt by ex boyfriend [ 6 Answers ]

Dating him is a disastrous mistake in my life. I wish I never met a guy like him again. I asked my current boyfriend over and over again whether he really loves me. It was all because I got hurt badly in last relationship. My boyfriend told me that he loves me, and he felt sorry I had trouble with...

View more questions Search