Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    leighnaras Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2009, 03:14 PM

Thank you all. I will try and talk to her tonight. If I ever find out I will be sure to post it.
    leighnaras Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2009, 06:44 AM

Well I got up the courage and talked to my mom. She doesn't think there is anything a dr can do short of cauterizing the capillaries to stop the bleeding. :(
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jul 15, 2009, 04:11 AM

Yes hon, it is possible to do this, and some doctors recommend it.

I however do NOT.

The benefits DO NOT outweigh the risks. Quite the opposite really. There are MANY more risks than benefits. At the moment, you are having a simple, common issue, that can be solved by using more lubrication and moisturization. If you get your cervix cauterized, (didnt spell that right) you run several risks...

Severe bleeding after the procedure
    No sex for 4 weeks (not really a RISK, but something to think about)
    Cramping, sometimes severe

In my own opinion, its just not worth the risk.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is a foreplay [ 6 Answers ]

So I just heard this word few days ago. Can anyone help me about what a foreplay is?

Is it OK for me and my boyfriend to engage in foreplay? [ 6 Answers ]

Well me and my boyfriend have been together for some time. We're quite open with everything because we believe that if we're honest with each other and communicate, that's the main key to a relationship. I'm 17 and I am a virgin but me and my boyfriend engage in foreplay My boyfriend isn't a virgin...

New foreplay moves [ 6 Answers ]

need some help with some new excited foreplay moves fo i can turn my Boyfriend on ? anyone has some ??

Bleeding during foreplay? [ 1 Answers ]

Why would you bleed during foreplay? Would it be something to worry about? No std's recently been checked Had smear 3 months ago came back clear Not pregnant Started logynon four days ago after 7 day break from another brand,period stopped The day I started logynon and had no bleeding...

View more questions Search