Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bronk16 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2013, 08:02 PM
    Bleeding during pregnancy
    Hi I took 2 pregnancy tests both positive the next morning I woke up and had been bleeding like I got my period so took another 2 tests and still positive. Been to the doctors and got a blood test but am still waiting for the results. Can this be normal or am I miscarriaging?
    DZNursie46 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2013, 11:48 PM
    Hi, 1st what did your Dr. tell you about this & what else did he do besides blood work? Was it an Ob/Gyn? (obstetrician/gynecologist). Did he check for a fetal heartbeat and do a internal exam and an ultrasound? There are some women that get their period all throughout their pregnancy. If you are far along enough the Dr. should be able to hear a heartbeat and very early on the Dr. would be able to see the heart beating in the ultrasound. I don't know why he wasn't able to tell you if you had a mis-carriage with all these tests available. I wish you the best of luck and stay positive.
    Bronk16 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2013, 11:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by DZNursie46 View Post
    Hi, 1st what did your Dr. tell you about this & what else did he do besides blood work? Was it an Ob/Gyn? (obstetrician/gynecologist). Did he check for a fetal heartbeat and do a internal exam and an ultrasound? There are some women that get their period all throughout their pregnancy. If you are far along enough the Dr. should be able to hear a heartbeat and very early on the Dr. would be able to see the heart beating in the ultrasound. I dont know why he wasnt able to tell you if you had a mis-carriage with all these tests available. I wish you the best of luck and stay positive.
    Thanks for the reply but I got the blood tests done right away before I had any bleeding so I have just been waiting for the results I am aprox 6 weeks pregnant

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bleeding in pregnancy [ 0 Answers ]

I'm 3 weeks pregnant. I have little bleeding. Is it normal or something wrong?

Bleeding during pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

I am 5 months pregnant and WHILE I'm having intercourse I bleed. It also hurts as if he's hitting something inside me. Is this normal? I am also rh negative and haven't received my shot yet, is this OK to bleed?

Bleeding after pregnancy? [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, I gave birth 6 weeks ago he weighed 8 lb 15 ozs, I was induced and ended up having a forceps delivery with an episiotomy. I know you are supposed to have some bleeding for a few weeks after the birth, I bled for 5 weeks after the birth and then the bleeding stopped completely. So me and my...

Pregnancy Bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

I am currently 8 1/2 weeks pregnant. 2 days ago I experienced vaginal bleeding that was a bit heavier than spotting. I had spotted for 4 days before that but didn't worry because I had spotting all during my last pregnancy two years ago. My question is this: last pregnancy and this one the dr....

Bleeding During Pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

Im 7 weeks pregnant with my first child! Two days ago, I began darkly spotting. I went to the doctor, who said everything was fine. It got worse yesterday as the blood became more redish so I returned and once again. After multiple tests, I was reassured I was fine. Now I am passing tissue and...

View more questions Search