Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eanorris Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2007, 09:56 PM
    Bryant Furnace Burner Going On and Off
    Bryant Gas Furnace P/N 394DAC03100 about 30 yrs old.
    Pilot light stays light and burner going on and off after checking valve problem seems to be some type limit switch when I move the wiring by shaking a little it ignites. Having a problem finding which wires are loosely connected..? If anyone can direct me in this it would be appreciated and where to find parts for this P/N # thanks
    juggallojed Posts: 165, Reputation: 10

Feb 19, 2007, 12:25 PM
    Try replacing the 3 wire pilot as the bimetal element my be worn out

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bryant furnace problem [ 20 Answers ]

Hi All, I have a 5 y/o 80% eff bryant furnace. The problem I have is that my furnace Doesn't always kick on even when thew thermostat shows the temp under the Temp set. I will sometimes have to go down and turn of the blower switch on the furnace wait a couple seconds and then turn it on again....

Bryant Burner [ 3 Answers ]

I have a valve on a Bryant Burner for an old gas furnace. There seems to be a problem with the gas valve that feeds the burner. Are 40 year old valves available? Thank you. Dennis

Bryant furnace won't lite [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I have a Bryant furnace. It Keeps flashing code 13 on the circuit board. I read the code and it says that the switch will reset after 3 hours. It also refers me to # 33 which gives more possibilities as to what the problem may be. However it does say to reset the limit or flame roll out...

Bryant ceiling mount furnace [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: thank you but I think you misunderstood,the fan(blower) remains on entire time.the fire(burners) are turning on and off in a matter of minutes,approximately 3 min. cycles. Is there a switch like the blower switch for the flame? Or is this stemming from the regulator somehow. I know the...

Bryant ceiling mount furnace [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: thank you for your quick response, upon receiving your reply I was a bit more bewildered. I went to run it through a cycle and watched entirety.I am under the impression the fan is working properly(may be kicking on a bit early)the new problem I noticed is the burners run initially for...

View more questions Search