Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JimPickens Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2011, 03:36 PM
    Is my poem any good? I need to know as soon as possible.
    Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    I can't stop thinking about you

If I could live forever
    I know exactly what I would do,
    I'd spend the rest of my life being with you

I don't know if you have a boyfriend or not
    But I don't care I will give it a shot

So here it comes, this is the end
    So Haley will you be my girlfriend

My first poem ever written. Good? Please let me know.

Check out some similar questions!

Is my poem any good ? [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, I would like to hear your opinions about a poem I recently wrote ? Is it any good and what could be changed ? Please be honest, thank you. The Poem: If seasons would blend on a canvas or two, These paintings, my sweet, would be paintings of you. Dark colours of autumn and the...

Is my poem good? [ 3 Answers ]

The World of Books A poem by Lesley Chao My mind wanders, I drift into a book which I ponder, A world of wonders and uncertain fates, A world on another planet, time, or another state, I enter The World of Books. I have read about romance,

Good poem or no? [ 2 Answers ]

Too close to ignore it. Too open and out to ignore It. Too much of the way We like to ignore it. Running up the stairs, With the feeling inside, and Many more feelings to follow. The time was unmanaged

Is my poem good? [ 12 Answers ]

So much is too many,too much is never enough. The time moves so fast, no time is never enough. Do not leave to soon or else there will be no more time. Too much is not really enough for us, so lets waste some more valuable time Together. Time with you was not so much wasted, but very much...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.