Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ppinnell Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2007, 11:01 AM
    Bryant Furnace fan won't stop
    I have a Bryant furnace, don't know the model number, but frequently the fan will continue to blow after the heat stops producing. I hear it trying to shut off, (it will sputter off and on) but the majority of the time the fan continues to run, blowing cold air. Any help would be appreciated.
    T-Top Posts: 1,871, Reputation: 100
    Ultra Member

Jan 25, 2007, 07:51 PM
    Need moore info, how old is the unit, is the vent pipe metal or PVC.
    ppinnell Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2007, 07:18 AM
    The furnace is around 10 years old. THe vent pipe is PVC.
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Jan 26, 2007, 08:14 AM
    If the light isn't flashing an error code, the relay could be sticking. A rap with a screwdriver handle might unstick it. That doesn't fix the problem, it only identifies it, which you really want to do since replacing the relay usually mean the whole costly circuit board.
    T-Top Posts: 1,871, Reputation: 100
    Ultra Member

Jan 26, 2007, 04:29 PM
    On the lower door on the furnace you should have a small round window. Look inside and count the blinks of the light. For instance 3 blinks pause 2 blinks = code 32.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bryant furnace problem [ 20 Answers ]

Hi All, I have a 5 y/o 80% eff bryant furnace. The problem I have is that my furnace Doesn't always kick on even when thew thermostat shows the temp under the Temp set. I will sometimes have to go down and turn of the blower switch on the furnace wait a couple seconds and then turn it on again....

Bryant furnace won't lite [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I have a Bryant furnace. It Keeps flashing code 13 on the circuit board. I read the code and it says that the switch will reset after 3 hours. It also refers me to # 33 which gives more possibilities as to what the problem may be. However it does say to reset the limit or flame roll out...

Bryant ceiling mount furnace [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: thank you but I think you misunderstood,the fan(blower) remains on entire time.the fire(burners) are turning on and off in a matter of minutes,approximately 3 min. cycles. Is there a switch like the blower switch for the flame? Or is this stemming from the regulator somehow. I know the...

Bryant upflow furnace model394g lp [ 1 Answers ]

How do you adjust pilot light?

View more questions Search