Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cgonzalezw Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2007, 01:58 PM
    Escrow Account
    I like to know if I'm full protected by the state of Florida if I use a Escrow account to guarantee that a Letter of Intentions will be fulfilled by the contractor and my Money deposit will be fast returned if a default in the LOI show up by the contractor.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jan 24, 2007, 06:12 AM
    Hello cg:

These boards are best for general legal questions. You, on the other hand, have a detailed specific problem that can't be solved here. I highly recommend that you hire a local attorney.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Second Deposit Never Cleared into Escrow Acct [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I'm in a situation where buyers went into a sales contract with me to purchase my house w/a preoccupancy agreement from Sept 1 through Jan 31. The buyers were supposed to put an initial deposit of $2k and a second deposit of $4k into long and foster escrow account, which is the buyers agent...

Escrow Cancelled What are our Options? [ 6 Answers ]

Escrow opened in early November with a 30 day escrow for the sale of our deceased fathers house. By DEcember 4th the appraisal and loan contingency was lifted by the buyers from the purchase contract. However, a couple of days before the close of escrow which was to be Dec 15th, the buyers asked...

Escrow interest va [ 11 Answers ]

What is the formula for escrow interest in VA

Putting rent in escrow account [ 1 Answers ]

Does NY state allow a tenant to put rent in a escrow account for not having hot water if you live in an apartment building? Also if the roof is leaking?

How soon can you refinance after escrow? [ 5 Answers ]

To get a lower interest rate do you have to wait a certain period to refinance a home after escrow close? Or can you refinance right away? I live in California. Thanks

View more questions Search