Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KING_101 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2011, 07:02 PM
    What's the name of the movie about a guy named puppeteer killing people
    There on an island and a killer named puppeteer starting killing people or something?
    wrtmom Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Jan 11, 2011, 10:04 PM
    Puppetmaster?
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Jan 11, 2011, 10:31 PM

I know what you're talking about. Its with Val Kilmor and made around 2007. Google Val Kilmor's movies for around that time.
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Jan 11, 2011, 10:50 PM

K. I'm back. I found it for you. Its called "Mindhunters". That was driving me nuts.
    KING_101 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2011, 04:33 AM
    Thanks it was driving me insane as well lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie about a guy named JOE [ 1 Answers ]

Girl has busy career and runs into a guy she dumped and they get back together

Movie like orgazmo where a guy named harry looks at women and they "get off" [ 1 Answers ]

It was on one of the pay channels hbo cinemax or showtime a guy named Harry never gets it from his wife and gets hypnotized? Or something along those lines then finds out all he has to do is look at them and they "climax". There's a scene where he's walking in the desert along the road dressed as a...

Horror sci fi movie from 80s with a big guy killing people with sword hand punk rock [ 1 Answers ]

Horror sci fi movie from early 80s punk music in it think songs include zerox and goodbye earth,big future looking man killing teens with a sword hand?

Movies with little black-people voodoo dolls killing a white guy? [ 3 Answers ]

I believe it was a mini-movie part of a bigger movie. A white politician or something moves into a house where I think an old black voodoo lady used to live. There's a painting with her in the house and the little dolls come out of the painting to kill the white guy. That's all I remember....

View more questions Search