Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hagitha Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2010, 12:15 AM
    Movie about a guy named JOE
    Girl has busy career and runs into a guy she dumped and they get back together
    KING_101 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2011, 07:03 PM
    It might be Joe dirt

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie like orgazmo where a guy named harry looks at women and they "get off" [ 1 Answers ]

It was on one of the pay channels hbo cinemax or showtime a guy named Harry never gets it from his wife and gets hypnotized? Or something along those lines then finds out all he has to do is look at them and they "climax". There's a scene where he's walking in the desert along the road dressed as a...

Looking for a movie, one character named Alicia... Fantasy [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for a movie I saw when I was young. All I can remember is a girl named 'Alicia' and there was a kangaroo. There was a scene I can recall, where the girl Alicia was in a boat with a little boy and the scenery was white... Please help if you can!

It was a movie made in the 80's similar to g.I.joe [ 3 Answers ]

It was like g.I. joe.. I want to say there was a toy too

Name of movie: Killer named ghost or the ghost; man named king who escaped by falling [ 1 Answers ]

Killer named ghost or the ghost; man named king who escaped by falling out of a window; man who ghost thinks of as worthy of being his predecessor

Animated movie with witch named Tracy [ 1 Answers ]

I Remember a movie from the mid to late 90's with a dark haired witch named tracy. She had a black cat that flew on the end of her broom, and wore a purple dress. The movies was about how when she turned 13 she had to learn how to fly. It was japanese animation (kind of like pokemon). If you know...

View more questions Search