Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    edgewater3 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2010, 10:45 PM
    Movie like orgazmo where a guy named harry looks at women and they "get off"
    It was on one of the pay channels hbo cinemax or showtime a guy named Harry never gets it from his wife and gets hypnotized? Or something along those lines then finds out all he has to do is look at them and they "climax". There's a scene where he's walking in the desert along the road dressed as a roman soldier a woman in a convertible stops and picks him up and he looks at her and you know... also he gets back to his wife working out in purple spandex looks at her from behind she's like Harry not like this, looks behind her after and sees he hasn't touched her. She goes crazy saying "Did I just get off?" and he says something like "You did it to yourself". I'm dying to find out the name cause I can remember just about everything but that. I saw it in the 90's sometime may have been a made for TV movie, and while there was some nudity (a scene at a strip club) all of the women get off in their clothes without him touching them and lastly Harry gets a weird look in his eyes when it happens.
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Sep 28, 2010, 11:06 PM

Sex and the Single Alien (1993)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A women who finds out she has aids and a daughter named beautie [ 1 Answers ]

A woman that finds out she has aids from her husband and she has a daughter named beautiful. She gives the teacher her daughter before she dies

2 actors & a women, she cheats & has fun with the 2nd guy, decide to kill 1st guy [ 1 Answers ]

2 actors & a women, she cheats & has fun with the 2nd guy, decide to kill 1st guy?

Scary movie with an asian women torturing a guy? [ 4 Answers ]

Like she's waiting for him to call, has this bag with another dude in it, and she like sticks nnedles in the poor guy.

Name of movie: Killer named ghost or the ghost; man named king who escaped by falling [ 1 Answers ]

Killer named ghost or the ghost; man named king who escaped by falling out of a window; man who ghost thinks of as worthy of being his predecessor

View more questions Search