Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    the101ers Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2010, 01:44 AM
    Horror sci fi movie from 80s with a big guy killing people with sword hand punk rock
    Horror sci fi movie from early 80s punk music in it think songs include zerox and goodbye earth,big future looking man killing teens with a sword hand?
    the101ers Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2010, 01:47 AM

Early 80s sci fi horror movie punk rocks songs xerox and goodbye earth big guy in some sort of space get up killing teens with sword hand,one scene they where looking to buy pot?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Horror movie about a severed hand [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for the tittle to a movie from the sixties. I think it involved a few guys telling stories, maybe they were on a train. One of the stories was about an artist that has his hand severed. The hand searches out for an art critic that did not like the work of the artist. I think it...

Movies with little black-people voodoo dolls killing a white guy? [ 3 Answers ]

I believe it was a mini-movie part of a bigger movie. A white politician or something moves into a house where I think an old black voodoo lady used to live. There's a painting with her in the house and the little dolls come out of the painting to kill the white guy. That's all I remember....

Late 70s or 80s horror/sci-fi movie [ 4 Answers ]

Hi there :) I've been looking for a movie I saw when I was a wee lad. I only have 2 vague memories of this strange picture, but I'm hoping one of you may have seen it. The movie seems to take place on possibly the moon or Mars. It was on some kind of barren planet. I remember 2 characters, a...

80s/70s sci-fi/horror movie on a moon [ 2 Answers ]

It's a sci-fi movie. I think from the 80s, but then again could be like from the 70s. Now I don't remember much about it... just some scenes and I don't know if it was a real horror movie or not since it scared the heck out of me when I was a kid. The first scene I remember was a dead long haired...

Name of this 80s sci-fi Horror movie [ 1 Answers ]

I need To know the name of this movie. It is about 2 boys and 1 girl. The girl is in an accident that leaves her brain dead and the 2 boys put a micro chip in her head from the robot that they have. It makes her 2 fingers move like a V. Also the move has the old lady from The Goonies in it and the...

View more questions Search