Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ohdglazer34 Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2011, 08:19 PM
    Furnace blower kicks on but heating element doesn't turn on
    Led on board reads normal but it just hums until I wiggle a limit switch wire then blower will kick on but heating elemt doesn't activate so it just keeps blowing cold air

Check out some similar questions!

My furnace blower doesn't come on in the heating or AC mode [ 2 Answers ]

My furnace blower doesn't come on in the heating or AC mode

Furnace blower kicks out [ 2 Answers ]

My furnace kicks in heats up and then when blower kicks in it kicks out with in a few seconds (5 or 6) what else could I say that would help?

Heating element and blower fan [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I have a Norge clothes dryer that was bought in 1991. I had a problem with the heating element coming on and going right back off. I changed the thermal fuse and high limit fuse but the element still does the same thing. I then found that the blower fan seems to be broken on the shaft and...

Furnace Kicks on But doesn't Move Air [ 21 Answers ]

I have a natural gas furnace that will kick on and I can hear the burners light, but it will not cirrculate the air ( I can turn the fan on using my thermostat) Any Ideas on what I need to do? Thanks in advance

Furnace heating up but blower doesn't always turn on [ 5 Answers ]

We have a really old Gaffers and Sattler furnace (over 18 years old I believe). It's ran great and we have kept it maintained, but not we are having a problem. We can hear the furnace turn on to heat up, but then it doesn't kick on to blow air all the time. Sometimes it doesn't turn on at all,...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.