Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wells100 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2010, 04:03 PM
    Installed new honeywell stat and outside unit will not start
    Came home last night and the totaline stat screen was blank. The house was still cool, so it seems everything was working until the stat died.

The system is a duel fuel heat pump.

Installed a honeywell rth7500D. Blower works, both heating systems come on but neither the compressor nor compressor fan come on outside.

Any ideas?
    Bill

Check out some similar questions!

Installed a honeywell pro6000 stat on a carrier heat pump, cooling mode is heat pump [ 2 Answers ]

Installed a honeywell pro6000 stat on a carrier heat pump, cooling mode is heat pump

Installed new W/R 1f85-277 t stat [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I installed a W/R 1f85-277 t stat for my trane xl90 furnace. The problem is that there is a switch on the t stat for either electric or gas heat. My furnace is natural gas. Do I need to set the switch for Gas or can I leave it on Electric? The furnace does work on the Electric setting but,...

Replacing honeywell stat to an other honeywell stat [ 19 Answers ]

I'm switching my old stat to a new one that lets me enter a program. I have an electric central air furnace and a thermopump outside that provides heat and AC. I'm going from a honeywell CT3600 or so (looks the same as in the manual for that one but without the program buttons) to a RTH8500....

Honeywell t-stat [ 2 Answers ]

I have a problem. I am NOT an electrician nor do I want to be one. I have been shocked more times in my life than I can count. I just remodeled my bathroom and put in a new gfci and a hot tub and new light fixtures. I thought I would get brave and replace all of the t-stats in my house with new...

Honeywell stat to braeburn [ 1 Answers ]

I have a honeywell stat t8734c1432. I replaced it with a braeburn 5000. I have a staights cool outside condenser and a gas furnace in the attic. I have no heat after changing the stats. The honeywell is a 4 wire stat with a jumper between the y terminal and terminal 1. white is to w, red to r,...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.