Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dbteeitup Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2010, 10:09 AM
    Mountaineer retractable running boards
    Mercury Mountaineer Running Boards: These running boards retract when the doors are closed and extend outward when the doors are open to assist getting in/out of the vehicle. The running board is stuck in an extended position on one side of the vehicle. How can I get it to retract?

Thanks for any advice,
    dbteeitup

Check out some similar questions!

How to remove rotors on 1998 mountaineer [ 3 Answers ]

How do you remove the front brake rotors on 1998 mercury mountaineer 4wd?

2004 mountaineer power windows don't work [ 1 Answers ]

Overnight the power windows stopped working. I checked the fuse and it's good. Then I pushed the breaker and they started working, but when I close the drivers door about half way the breaker trips again. I'm not sure how to remove the door panel either.

Non retractable foreskin [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I'm 19 and have phimosis. I went to see my doctor the other week and he gave me some steroid cream. He also said to retract the foreskin have a bath and gently pull back. But the skin was still red and didn't go back much further than usual. I Noticed what seems to be a vein. It seems to look...

Retractable Awnings [ 1 Answers ]

Has anyone installed or had one of these installed? I was thinking of having a 22' wide, 11' deep, retractable awnings installed. Looking for feedback, alternatives, hindsight. Thanks

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.