Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    loganzi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2009, 06:36 AM
    2004 mountaineer power windows don't work
    Overnight the power windows stopped working. I checked the fuse and it's good. Then I pushed the breaker and they started working, but when I close the drivers door about half way the breaker trips again. I'm not sure how to remove the door panel either.
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

Mar 23, 2009, 09:04 AM

What "breaker" are you referring to? If the problem reoccured when you partially closed the door, you might have an issue with the wiring harness going into the door.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2005 Chevy Tahoe Passenger Power Windows and Both Power Seats not Working [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 2005 Chevy Tahoe. The passenger side windows stopped working and both passenger and driver power seats stopped working. All of this happened at the same time. I saw this same problem posted by another user back in January but I didn't see a clear answer. Does anybody know how to fix...

2004 Nissan Altima power outlet [ 3 Answers ]

My power outlet on my Nissan Altima quit working. I have checked the fuse boxes inside the car and under the hood, cannot seem to find the appropriate fuse. Anyone have any idea which fuse it might be or the cause of the problem? I checked all fuses with a test light, seem to be working--any...

Guages, horn, and power windows don't work [ 1 Answers ]

I changed the igniter unit, roter, and distributer cap on my car and now it runs fine. But my horn power windows and guages don't work . I checked the fuses and there fine. I checked the wires they seem fine so does any one have a suggestion. Please

Power Windows & Seats Don't Work [ 4 Answers ]

2005 Chevy Tahoe/90,000 miles: Neither my drivers or passenger side power seats work. My passenger side power windows do not work, but my drivers side power windows do. I have replaced fuses several times and everything works for a few hours but then quits again. I called the dealer and they...

View more questions Search