Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rauscher Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2010, 12:55 PM
    Hampton Bay Motion Sensor Wall Lantern
    I have 2 Hampton Bay Motion Sensor Wall Lanterns No 755 571, and would like to know how to change them from motion sensor to regular switch on and off which I had before

Check out some similar questions!

Motion Sensor Settings for Hampton Bay Light [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Hampton Bay Exterior Motion Sensor Wall Lantern light. Model 248-523, Bar code 0-46335-90429-3. The light has two slide switches, one on each side of its base. I am missing the installation instructions and would like to know how to set the slide switches so I can have the light operate...

Hamilton Bay Motion sensing Wall Lantern [ 1 Answers ]

I just purchased the subject lamp and can't get it to sense motion. Can someone help. The address of Hamilton Bay would also be valuable.

Hampton bay motion sensor [ 1 Answers ]

Do I need a special bulb? I had to replace it and now its not working right it seems to stay on bright.

Searching for discontinued Hampton Bay outdoor wall lantern [ 0 Answers ]

I am searching for three (3) discontinued Hampton Bay exterior wall lanterns. The Hamton Bay (Home Depot) product code was 303-992. If anyone has any of these particular lights or can suggest another site to search, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Hampton Bay motion sensor [ 1 Answers ]

Installed new Hampton Bay motion sensor to replace old one that stayed on. It is installed correctly as red sensor light on, however, I cannot get it to go on either in test mode or real. It will not go on a motion sensor or steady light. Did the on/off several time and nothing. Bulbs are good....

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.