Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zgutkind Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2008, 08:03 PM
    Hamilton Bay Motion sensing Wall Lantern
    I just purchased the subject lamp and can't get it to sense motion. Can someone help.
    The address of Hamilton Bay would also be valuable.
    lsc2750 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2010, 08:30 AM

I need to replace the smoke colored film that covers the motions sensor on Hampton Bay Motion Sensing Cast Aluminum Lanterns. Does anyone know where I can purchase replacement covers?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Motion Sensing Wall Switch causes flickering lights [ 4 Answers ]

I just bought a Cooper Motion sensing wall switch. I wired it (correctly?) and I am getting flickering lights when the switch automatically turns itself off. I have good lights in the "on" positions, and when I turn the lights off there is no flicker. However, when the "motion" stops, the light...

Outdoor motion-sensing, photo-sensing wall lantern not turning off [ 2 Answers ]

Hampton Bay Motion Sensing Outdoor Wall Lantern #561456 I installed a pair of these lanterns next to my front door about two years ago, the first one works fine. I’ve replaced the second lantern three times so far – when I installed the first lantern it worked fine except the motion sensor...

Levitron 3 Way Motion Sensor Wall Switch [ 2 Answers ]

I have power coming in from the basement to the first floor 3 way switch with a 4 way switch on the second floor and a 3 way on the top floor. The 3 way on the third floor appears to go to the lights. The 4 way has two wires going down as travelers to the first floor and two wires as teavelers to...

Hamilton ceiling fan remote and wall control [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a hamilton bay ceiling fan equipped with a remote, Can I also install a Wall control unit to work with the remote? Are they compatible? Can they both be used with the same fan at the same time? (as long as they are on the same frequency?)

Gas line to exterior gas lantern [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking to run a gas line from the main gas supply of my home, to a gas lantern about 140 ft away. The line will need to be buried in the ground and will have to pass underneath my driveway. I believe there is a flexible line with a trace wire that can be used. I want to do the majority of the...

View more questions Search