Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JTM92553 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2009, 02:29 PM
    Searching for discontinued Hampton Bay outdoor wall lantern
    I am searching for three (3) discontinued Hampton Bay exterior wall lanterns. The Hamton Bay (Home Depot) product code was 303-992.

If anyone has any of these particular lights or can suggest another site to search, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Check out some similar questions!

Hamilton Bay Motion sensing Wall Lantern [ 1 Answers ]

I just purchased the subject lamp and can't get it to sense motion. Can someone help. The address of Hamilton Bay would also be valuable.

Hampton Bay outdoor wall lanterns [ 1 Answers ]

I am searching for 2 new Hampton Bay wall lanterns model 325 587. Should anyone have some available for sale please let me know. Thank you.

Outdoor motion-sensing, photo-sensing wall lantern not turning off [ 2 Answers ]

Hampton Bay Motion Sensing Outdoor Wall Lantern #561456 I installed a pair of these lanterns next to my front door about two years ago, the first one works fine. I’ve replaced the second lantern three times so far – when I installed the first lantern it worked fine except the motion sensor...

Hampton Bay Outdoor Wall Lamp [ 1 Answers ]

I have purchased 2 Hampton Bay Outdoor Wall Lamp SKU #240-339, 240-336 from Home Depot. The lights are designed to work at night and turn themselves off during the day. Both worked when I installed them, and worked for several months. Now, one of them is not working in the sense that it won't...

Hampton Bays outdoor lantern [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. We just purchased a Hampton Bays outdoor wall lantern at the home depot which is equipped with a photo cell and a sensitivity mode.I installed the Lateran exactly as directed and fellowed the instructions to set the mode to operate automatically. I set the sensitivity switch on the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.