Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Irishgirl Posts: 129, Reputation: 18

Apr 12, 2005, 05:01 AM
    Confused about boyfriend
    Just a quick question for you boys. I've kind of been seeing someone on and off for about seven months, just when were out and meet up, plus I work in his local pub, and he blows serious hot and cold. At the weekend he was at a wedding about 30 miles from where we live and he organised a taxi to come get me and paid for it! Which let me tell you wasn't cheap. I get the odd text from him during the week but come weekend I'm inundated with texts and calls from him. Just want to confirm this thought but he's not looking for anything serious is he? Not sure if I do either but just don't see the point in continuing with this if it isn't going anywhere. Am I wasting my time?
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Apr 12, 2005, 08:01 AM
    Hey Irishgirl,

The question is - do you want anymore out of this?? There is a lot you could do to turn up his interest level at this point.

Do you see him every weekend?

He may be playing it cool with you. He may be comfortable with what you have, but you could change it.

Sounds like a good guy. For him to send a cab he might be looking to get serious - he may be smart and not ruin what you have (I've done that) and yet he may want to turn it up, but wants to make sure you are comfortable with it.
    johnn007 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2005, 07:22 AM
    The power is yours
    I think its up to you now that if you want to hang up with this guy than you can but only if you feel comfortable but first find out is he a good guy or just trying to be good.ok the power is yours whatever you want to do you can do it but just ask from your inner soul that do you want to do this if answer comes in yes than go ahead for it and leave the rest to GOD.
    sweety Posts: 77, Reputation: -1

Apr 15, 2005, 05:57 PM
    You need to sit down and talk to him or ask him straightly what he wants, because judging the situation ahead may not be the right decision you made so just ask him if he likes you and if he wants a long term or short term relationship.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Confused feelings about current boyfriend,ex boyfriend [ 27 Answers ]

Okay background story, My ex and I dated for a little over 2 years, I loved him so much and he was faithful and good to me. The problem was that he wasn't as outgoing in a sense as I was, and he wouldn't take me out, I mean he took me out every weekend, but it wasn't to do like new stuff, stuff...

Confused about boyfriend [ 2 Answers ]

I broke up with this man 4 years ago. I called him up 3 months and we started dating again. I knew that we were having problems in that he kept leaving town. He said he wanted to take things slowly. Well he left and I didn't hear from him for 2 weeks I went by his house and left him a note saying...

Confused about boyfriend. [ 4 Answers ]

I've been with my boyfriend a while now. We kiss, hold hands(blah blah blah) all is good. But we haven't been able to get closer and really become a couple. We are close of course. Like we are good friends as well as an item. But I just don't feel completley sure about it. I don't know if he...

Confused about Ex-Boyfriend! [ 1 Answers ]

My ex boyfriend and I broke up 3 years ago and have had on and off contact since then. We broke up because he wanted to get married and I was too young and uncomfortable with the idea. We had a great relationship and I never understood why we broke up over that but nonetheless we didn't get back...

Confused about boyfriend. [ 3 Answers ]

I hope someone can help. My boyfriend and I spent a great night together a couple of nights ago, we see each other often even though he is stationed about an hour away. We have been dating a couple of months since he's been back from Iraq, but we met right before he got deployed about a year ago...

View more questions Search