Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    catfrank2009 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2009, 03:56 PM
    Confused about boyfriend
    I broke up with this man 4 years ago. I called him up 3 months and we started dating again. I knew that we were having problems in that he kept leaving town. He said he wanted to take things slowly. Well he left and I didn't hear from him for 2 weeks I went by his house and left him a note saying hi I was worried. He called me and said I was too intense for him and I was suffocating him and he had meet someone else. So I hung up and cried for 2 days, well last weds he called up crying saying he loved me and he was scared of what we had. I said I was scared too. He wanted to go out to lunch Thurs my day off and I said OK. We spent a wonderful day everything was wonderful, we watch TV had s... laughed etc, he started to cry saying he loved me he cried so much he threw up. I knew then something was up. In the morning his sister called and he gave me the phone and I talked to her she was happy we were together. He took me to the bus and kissed me saying I will call you tonight. He didn't. He called sat morning saying... remember when I told you my ex needed my help? And I said yes, well I need to go stay with her and help her. It might take me a week or a month. I am not sure and I CAN'T CALL YOU. So I don't want you to freak out that I am not calling. He said she is sick. And she had a child from him that is deceased. So I haven't heard from him since and I know he is home and he didn't go live with her. So do you think he was telling me all that to get me into bed? Or does he really love me and just have commitment problems?
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Oct 9, 2009, 04:36 PM

WoW.. what kind of sick games are you guys playing with each other?
    my x needs help.. I need to go stay with her.. so I can't call you..
    oh he isn't even trying to lie!

amazing :)

This guy sounds like a User
    and you sound like a Puppy dog following him around and doing everything he says and asks

Do you really want to be that person?
    I mean 90% of the people in this world would have.. just never dated him again. Or even given him a 2nd chance

because I’m sure you guys broke up almost the same reason 4 years ago.

You do know you should never move back in life.. always move forward.

And oh my god.. How can you love someone and have commitment problems?
    it’s a double negative

It’s like -Oh I love You JANE! So much- but yeah.. I can’t be with you.. because I’m scared.. let’s just have sex yeah.. because that’s.. Easy. And I don’t have to think or care about what you are feeling.. I am scared of Committing--

No what he is scared of.. is being stuck
    and that’s not love.
    he just wants sex
    simple as that

what’s that saying once bitten twice as shy?
    will it take 3 or 5 bites for you to start getting the message?

Leave this scum where he belongs.
    not in your life.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 9, 2009, 08:03 PM

Whenever I see a couple who are wondering what's going on, I also see a couple who do not have honest expressions of their feelings, and that leads to assumptions and mistrust, and later, resentments, due to the lack of communications. Sex may be great, but the working together isn't working very well.

This sometime relationship is not healthy, or very positive. Less sex more talking, or better yet leave each other alone and get healthy yourself.

A guy who has to lie to get away from you, is not worth keeping.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Confused about boyfriend. [ 4 Answers ]

I've been with my boyfriend a while now. We kiss, hold hands(blah blah blah) all is good. But we haven't been able to get closer and really become a couple. We are close of course. Like we are good friends as well as an item. But I just don't feel completley sure about it. I don't know if he...

Confused about Ex-Boyfriend! [ 1 Answers ]

My ex boyfriend and I broke up 3 years ago and have had on and off contact since then. We broke up because he wanted to get married and I was too young and uncomfortable with the idea. We had a great relationship and I never understood why we broke up over that but nonetheless we didn't get back...

What should I do with my ex-boyfriend, I'm confused! [ 12 Answers ]

After reading through so many pages, I just hope someone can help me analyze my situation... We have dated for 2.5 years... He wasn't a romantic guy... And he told me he needs a smart women that can help him take care of his miscellaneous stuff so that he can focus on his career... So I was the...

Confused about boyfriend. [ 3 Answers ]

I hope someone can help. My boyfriend and I spent a great night together a couple of nights ago, we see each other often even though he is stationed about an hour away. We have been dating a couple of months since he's been back from Iraq, but we met right before he got deployed about a year ago...

Confused by Boyfriend! [ 4 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, My boyfriend and I live together and my parents live out of state. Well they came down to visit and they are staying at our place for a couple of weeks. The other day we both came home for lunch and my mom was home also. Well he was outside the house and was yelling my name and...

View more questions Search