Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Avaly Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Apr 18, 2008, 09:39 AM
    Confused about boyfriend.
    I hope someone can help. My boyfriend and I spent a great night together a couple of nights ago, we see each other often even though he is stationed about an hour away. We have been dating a couple of months since he's been back from Iraq, but we met right before he got deployed about a year ago and stayed in contact. Anyway, we usually text evey day, and talk during the week. He hasn't returned any of texts since Wednesday and I haven't heard from him at all. Its very unlike him and I don't think he is trying to blow me off. I think something must have happened at work... he has been having a hard time with work and says he hates it. Anyway, I don't know what to do. Im confused about why I have not heard from him, and am pretty worried. I don't want to seem needy if he is going through something, and needs some space. I just think it's odd. Help!
    Yours To Forget Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2008, 09:54 AM
    You haven't heard from him since Wednesday? It's only Friday! I don't think you need to be concerned about going 1 day without talking in a long distance relationship, that's pretty much the biggest element of it: space. If he doesn't reply in over a week then maybe ask him directly what's going on. If it's work that's bothering him, just be there for him, support him, and try understand that just because he may be more focused on work right now, rather than on you, it doesn't mean he's blowing you off.
    450donn Posts: 1,821, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Apr 18, 2008, 01:47 PM
    He is in the military? You do understand that he could be on maneuvers, in the field, or off TDY. Don't panic yet.
    Avaly Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Apr 18, 2008, 02:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 450donn
    He is in the military? You do understand that he could be on manuevers, in the field, or off TDY. Don't panic yet.
    Thanks :). Actually I thought of that... that maybe they are out in the field, and cannot have contact with anyone. I've never dated anyone else in the military and he hasn't been back but for a couple of months, so I'm not that familiar with the procedures or anything like that. Do they sometimes spring these manueavers on the guys with no notice? What is TDY? Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Ex boyfriend troube, really confused [ 2 Answers ]

Ummmm... hi everyone, I have been really confused latly on my exboyfriend steven, and I really wnted to get advice from you all. Well I have dated himm bfore and jusst last night he called me after 6 monthes and he said that he missed me and that he wanted me back, sooo I met up with him and then I...

Confused by Boyfriend! [ 4 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, My boyfriend and I live together and my parents live out of state. Well they came down to visit and they are staying at our place for a couple of weeks. The other day we both came home for lunch and my mom was home also. Well he was outside the house and was yelling my name and...

Confused and worried about boyfriend [ 15 Answers ]

:confused: me and my boyfriend have been together for 6 months... we get along very good besides a small fight here and there. Last month he broke up with me but after a few days he called and we got back together. Ever since then I have been so paraniod that he is going to break up with me again....

My ex-boyfriend had this dream and I'm confused [ 4 Answers ]

He dreamt that I fell off a cliff and he cought me. He saved my life and pulled me back up then we kissed passionately He broke up with me, and now he is having dreams like this. What does this dream mean? Xx

Confused about my boyfriend, Advice welcome? [ 15 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been dating for 6 months (we're both 18), and I've never met someone I've had so much in common with, yet we are complete opposites, and our differences are stressing me out, and I'm not really sure how to handle this situation without hurting him. First off our...

View more questions Search