Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rhouse30 Posts: 306, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2009, 08:00 PM
    Alkaline Diets
    I know with the alkaline diet bascially you don't eat carbohydrates with protein. Would that include eating beans and rice together or cornbread and beans? Or is it OK, in your opinion, to eat beans and rice together and cornbread and beans and still be in the rules of following the alkaline diet principles.

Any tips will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 31, 2009, 08:24 PM

I don't know the alkaline diet as far as beans and rice or cornbread, but having your PH balanced more toward alkaline is essential for optimal health.
    This is the site I use for alkaline/acid

Hope it helps

Lesson 18 - Restoring pH Balance in the Body

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Acid alkaline diets [ 1 Answers ]

I hear when eating foods in right combination is a healthier way of eating and helps to maintain weight. Could you recommend some books and websites that would educate me in details the acid foods and the alkaline foods, and that are generous in sharing recipes. Thanks in advance.

Raw diets? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there , This is only my second post but seeing as you are all so intelligent when it comes to the subject of cats I am wondering how familiar , if at all , any of you are to an all raw diet . I have been researching the possible transition latelty and find myself on the fence, when it come...

Workouts and diets [ 1 Answers ]

I'm going out for special warfare in the military. Right now I am having problems with my running and chin ups,I was hoping some one could give me some techniques. I was also hoping some one could give me a good diet plan as I am very serious.:rolleyes:

Diabetic diets [ 3 Answers ]

How many grams of sugar and Carbohydrates should a diabetic have, based on a 2000 calorie diet?

Alkaline metals [ 8 Answers ]

As we all know about the reaction of alkaline metals,and that caesium is absolutely mental I am curious to know if anyone has had the courage or stupidity to obtain any francium and place it in water,what would be the amount of chaos created:eek:

View more questions Search