Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

May 15, 2009, 11:25 PM
    Looking for the title of a halloween cartoon from my childhood (80s maybe 90s)
    Hello.

I remember a very good cartoon from when I was little, late 80s maybe 90s.

Its about a freckled faced little boy. And an evil.. pumpkin maybe.. stole him from his room and pulled him into a giant evil tree. And his various friends go in after him to save him.

Any ideas? Sorry I don't have a better plot lol
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

May 15, 2009, 11:30 PM

The Halloween Tree (1993)
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

May 15, 2009, 11:34 PM

OMG thank you this has been bugging me for YEARS and I want my daughter to watch it for halloween like I did w hen I was little :D
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

May 16, 2009, 02:46 AM

You're welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Showtime Halloween Cartoon [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for the title of a cartoon that aired on the Showtime network circa 2001. It was based on a group of children around Halloween and was rated at least PG-13 (due to language and nudity). The title involved the creator's name (i.e. Joe Smith Presents... ). Any help you could offer would...

Childhood cartoon movie. [ 2 Answers ]

OK so my friend and I both remember this cartoon movie from when we were younger.we are seventeen now so we are thinking about 12ish years back. It's a cartoon movie about little animals of some sort, either mice or chipmunks or some other animal like that. And a gas truck spills on the road by ...

A childhood movie/cartoon. [ 2 Answers ]

I have been thinking about a movie I watched when I was a child. I can not remember what it was called. Any help would appreciated. The movie started with a young boy I think he was playing outside. The kid goes to his house and inside there is a box. I think it is a red box. The box has a bow...

Halloween themed cartoon [ 3 Answers ]

I need help remembering the name of a cartoon halloween themed movie that I used to watch when I was little, there are only a few things I can remember about the movie, the animation seemed to be an older looking , like school house rock kind of, anywhere late 70's-late 80's maybe, and there was a...

Childhood cartoon, I can't find anything. [ 2 Answers ]

HI, I remember watching an animated (maybe TV) version of "The Call of the Wild," back in the late '80s to mid '90s? Only problem is, when I search IMDB and Google for it I can't find it anywhere. All I get is live action stuff. Its just like the book, so I'm nearly positive it is the call...

View more questions Search