Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    missbudd91 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2008, 12:27 PM
    Childhood cartoon movie.
    OK so my friend and I both remember this cartoon movie from when we were younger.we are seventeen now so we are thinking about 12ish years back. It's a cartoon movie about little animals of some sort, either mice or chipmunks or some other animal like that. And a gas truck spills on the road by the forest they live in. one little girl gets sick and her friends set of on a journey to get her medicine.
    That's the majority of the plot we can remember. The cover is the animals in a walnut shell they have put a leaf sail on to make it fly.
    Can anyone help us please?
    JuJuFruit Posts: 45, Reputation: 3

Jul 15, 2008, 12:46 PM
    I think this is the movie you are referring too...

Once Upon a Forest

Once Upon a Forest - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Incubus42089 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2009, 09:08 AM
    [It's called Once Upon a Forest. It's an adorable movie from my childhood :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Childhood Movie [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: okay so I watched it when I was very young, it starts with real kids that go into this other world and turn into cartoons and they have to stop this evil woman who wants to steal this fountain of youth thing. . Yeah and that's all I remember.. . Please help. . Its driving me nuts.

Older cartoon childhood fantasy movie [ 2 Answers ]

In the movie its like the boy is dreaming... he gets picked up by this ship and it takes him to a whole new kingdom. The king of the kingdom gives him a key, that will open every door in the kingdom, but hey must never open one bad door. He opens the bad door and evil pours out of it, like this...

Childhood movie [ 1 Answers ]

There was a movie that I use to watch when I was younger and it was about a gnome or a troll or something that left his house one day on a quest. I'm not sure if it was by choice or not. I think maybe he had a visitor. He ended up having to slay a dragon. Or maybe he was the dragon and he had a...

I'm trying to find a movie from my childhood [ 2 Answers ]

I can't recall any of the actors or actresses, All I can recall is that it had to of been a late 1970's movie to the mid 80's, I recall watching it in the early 1990's (I was born in in 1985) The basics of the movie go as follows: A Mom and Dad are driving along in what I'd say is California,...

Childhood cartoon, I can't find anything. [ 2 Answers ]

HI, I remember watching an animated (maybe TV) version of "The Call of the Wild," back in the late '80s to mid '90s? Only problem is, when I search IMDB and Google for it I can't find it anywhere. All I get is live action stuff. Its just like the book, so I'm nearly positive it is the call...

View more questions Search