Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ZekeInMiami Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2009, 01:09 PM
    Showtime Halloween Cartoon
    I am looking for the title of a cartoon that aired on the Showtime network circa 2001. It was based on a group of children around Halloween and was rated at least PG-13 (due to language and nudity). The title involved the creator's name (i.e. Joe Smith Presents... ). Any help you could offer would be greatly appreciated as I cannot locate it anywhere.
    MigraineSam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2009, 10:34 PM
    http://www.bcdb.com/cartoon/93320-Gahan_Wilsons_The_Kid.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's sci-fi HBO/Showtime etc... Title [ 5 Answers ]

I'm looking for a sci-fi movie from the early 80's that was about some kind of brainwashing or hypnosis. There were these guns that flashed the victim into some type of hypnosis state temporarily. Also, there was mind control in advertising. Please help if you can!! Thanks!

Halloween themed cartoon [ 3 Answers ]

I need help remembering the name of a cartoon halloween themed movie that I used to watch when I was little, there are only a few things I can remember about the movie, the animation seemed to be an older looking , like school house rock kind of, anywhere late 70's-late 80's maybe, and there was a...

90's HBO or Showtime movie. [ 1 Answers ]

There was a movie, either on HBO or Showtime, I can't remember now, but I CAN NOT think of the name for the life of me. I must of watched it a million times. Well, here's what I can remember. There was a family, and the dad was RARELY around. Well, his daughter had a ballet, or piano...

!Showtime people! [ 1 Answers ]

Ok The Goth girl is willing 2 hang out with me but... "She Said Treat Me Right". I never dated a Goth girl before. But the past relationships I have worked out well. Any suggestions on where to bring the Goth girl 2 eat, a good movie 2 watch etc... By The Way Her Name Is ;) Jenny;) . I got some...

View more questions Search