Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wantanftw Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2009, 08:09 AM
    Amazingly confusing
    Well I'm 14 and I like this girl in high school. She definitely has showed signs that she would like me aka obvious things. Anyway so I also have a very good friend who knows ilike her and I know he likes her now some days she likes me it seems and some days she likes him. The weird part about it is I know she had a boyfriend and I don't know how she acted around him. Because of course every girl is different. But with me she laughs at my jokes and she laughs when I make fun of her etc. but when she talks to him she's always like hi tim!(his name) and I feel like she either likes him a lot or she likes him as a very good friend help please.:confused:
    wantanftw Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2009, 01:51 PM

Feel free to ask questions about the situation ill share
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 10, 2009, 03:09 PM

Talk to her dude, and she if she likes you enough to hangout.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Confusing Ex [ 6 Answers ]

So me and my ex-girlfriend met each other 2 months ago at college and we instantly hit it off. She tells me she never usually connects with people as quickly as me and her did and I felt the same way. We both have never have met someone that we had as much in common with, and because of that we...

This guy is so confusing [ 3 Answers ]

Awhile back, my best friends mentioned to the guy I liked that I liked him. His response was weird: “So I should be on the lookout?” I gave up. He did show some signs of interest in me after that but I assumed he was just trying to read me or just being friendly since we were friends just not close...

What shall I do? Confusing [ 2 Answers ]

Been split up about 2-3 weeks with my girl, she said she needed space and for first week I did not give it her but last week I have. I sent her a text yesterday to se if she OK n she said she been thorugh a lot over weekendn, she asked if I w anted to go out with her and her mate but I said no...

Confusing guy [ 1 Answers ]

Me, and this guy, well we were dating for a while, and then he broke up with me for no good reason, then he went out with this girl, for a couple days broke up with her. Then he kissed me! Out of the blue we kissed, and then he went back out with the other girl the same day! And I still have...

He's so confusing [ 8 Answers ]

There's this guy at my school today I played ping pong for pe because it was free play and this guy I sort of like came and actually talked for the first time in weeks he hasent said anything to me since he was suspended three weeks ago and he finally talked and we just joked around and I'm glad...

View more questions Search