Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gym_gurl Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2007, 06:35 PM
    Confusing guy
    Me, and this guy, well we were dating for a while, and then he broke up with me for no good reason, then he went out with this girl, for a couple days broke up with her. Then he kissed me! Out of the blue we kissed, and then he went back out with the other girl the same day! And I still have feelings for him. What to do?
    cocacola Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2007, 06:41 PM
    You're going to have to ask him what his deal is. Ask him what it is he is wanting. Seems to me like he doesn't even know himself. Maybe even work up the nerve to ask him to make a decision and if that decision isn't you then you're setting yourself up.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bi guy falls for straight guy [ 6 Answers ]

Im a 34 yrs old and realized I'm bi sexual have not crossed over yet but very much on the move. 6 months I've been real close to a guy whom I've known for almost 20 years but do to the difference in age (hes 8yrs younger) we've just connected deeply over the past summer. The past month he's come...

College guy suddenly confusing college girl [ 4 Answers ]

So here's the deal: I entered college midyear. During my first week, I met this incredibly nice & cute guy. We hit it off. We spent hours just talking in his room. He drove me to the bookstore to get my books. We went out for fast food a couple times. Things got complicated when he decided to...

My girlfriend is confusing [ 10 Answers ]

Hey everyone... heres my situation... I got a girlfriend last Wednesday... on valentines day... We are both shy... but we have kissed and cuddled and all that, But just today... she kind of blows me off... like she's fine when were alone... at her house and stuff,, but once she's around...

Chemistry is confusing [ 1 Answers ]

A marine scienestudent weighed out the components of a synthetic seawater solution using 3.02g of NaC1, 0.0512g of MgSO4, 0.023g CaC12 and 50.3 of h2O. What was the final mass of the solution (in g), stated to the correct number of significant figures. 53.3 53.39 53.4 53.3942

Very confusing [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Joe, If you're asking about this site, it's active. What's the problem? :o

View more questions Search