Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    willparsons Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2007, 05:06 AM
    What shall I do? Confusing
    Been split up about 2-3 weeks with my girl, she said she needed space and for first week I did not give it her but last week I have. I sent her a text yesterday to se if she OK n she said she been thorugh a lot over weekendn, she asked if I w anted to go out with her and her mate but I said no because 3 a crowd. She then said "ok then i will come see you tomoro" am I getting anywhere if I go see her? Advice xx
    sypher373 Posts: 360, Reputation: 38

May 7, 2007, 07:04 AM
    You should only go see her if you are capable of seeing her as only a friend, with no expectations of anything more. If there is the slightest doubt in your mind, its best to err on the side of caution. You need to be prepared for anything, if you are going to see her, and anything could mean her 'mate' is a new boyfriend. Not saying it is, you just better be sure you can handle anything that may happen if you see her.

After 2-3 weeks, I'm inclined to say you'll need quite a bit more time.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 7, 2007, 02:16 PM
    I agree with sypher, and believe your in friends zone and if your cool with that, fine. If you still think your wanting more than being friends then I would give myself more time to get over her. Does mate mean new boyfriend? If it does forget it and her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Confusing guy [ 1 Answers ]

Me, and this guy, well we were dating for a while, and then he broke up with me for no good reason, then he went out with this girl, for a couple days broke up with her. Then he kissed me! Out of the blue we kissed, and then he went back out with the other girl the same day! And I still have...

Chemistry is confusing [ 1 Answers ]

A marine scienestudent weighed out the components of a synthetic seawater solution using 3.02g of NaC1, 0.0512g of MgSO4, 0.023g CaC12 and 50.3 of h2O. What was the final mass of the solution (in g), stated to the correct number of significant figures. 53.3 53.39 53.4 53.3942

Guys are confusing! [ 2 Answers ]

I really like this guy I met in school. I had a boyfriend while I met him but I still liked him. Then my boyfriend cheated on me and I told the guy that I liked him. He admitted to liking me too, he confides in me, tells me I feel perfect (in a sappy way), told me something bad that happened to...

Confusing situation [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I was married 10 yr and my ex and I still live in the same house but we are no longer together my ex has this friend that used to come over and there was a time I was palnning a party for my ex cause he was out of town and his family and I wanted to do a welcome back party and I called his...

Very confusing [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Joe, If you're asking about this site, it's active. What's the problem? :o

View more questions Search