Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ging1994 Posts: 190, Reputation: 9

Mar 26, 2007, 08:10 PM
    He's so confusing
    There's this guy at my school today I played ping pong for pe because it was free play and this guy I sort of like came and actually talked for the first time in weeks he hasent said anything to me since he was suspended three weeks ago and he finally talked and we just joked around and I'm glad he's still nice to me and wants to talk to me but why all of a suden he doesn't talk to me he knew it annoyed me he sat next to this other girl wich didn't bother me much keep in mind I wasn't jelouse when other girls wanted to give him a hug but sometimes when he thought I wasn't looking he would just stare at me I mean what the hell he would stare at me and wouldn't talk well things are slowly going back to normal but why this all of a suden change
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Mar 27, 2007, 02:15 AM
    And your question is?

Mar 27, 2007, 06:03 AM
    Why did he act like I didn't exist and wouldn't talk to me even though he knew it buged me
    youngGirl1607 Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Mar 27, 2007, 12:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Ging1994
    theres this guy at my school today i played ping pong for pe because it was free play and this guy i sort of like came and actualy talked for the first time in weeks he hasent said anything to me since he was suspended three weeks ago and he finaly talked and we just joked around and im glad hes still nice to me and wants to talk to me but why all of a suden he doesnt talk to me he knew it annoyed me he sat next to this other girl wich didnt bother me much keep in mind i wasnt jelouse when other girls wanted to give him a hug but sometimes when he thought i wasnt looking he would just stare at me i mean what the hell he would stare at me and wouldnt talk well things are slowly going back to normal but why this all of a suden change
    Well sweeatheart have you ever thought he is scared to come talk to you?
    He's intimadated by you?
    EnglishRose Posts: 279, Reputation: 49

Mar 27, 2007, 12:24 PM
    Welcome to the wonderful world of men hun. They are always confusing.

Mar 30, 2007, 06:07 AM
    I know he isn't afraid to talk to me the first day I really met him he playing stupid games with me like taking my things when I wasn't looking and when I asked him if he seen it he'd put a huge smile on his face then he'd give what ever it was back to me
    youngGirl1607 Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Mar 30, 2007, 11:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Ging1994
    i know he aint afraid to talk to me the first day i realy met him he playing stupid games with me like taking my things when i wasnt looking and when i asked him if he seen it he'd put a huge smile on his face then he'd give what ever it was back to me

GUys are young at the heart.
    I really couldn't explain it to you cause my boyfriend is playing games to
    And I don't know to do
    Just wait it out to stress about it and he'll come around
    Sorry hun
    But no women will understand a man.. also known as a "boy"
    Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 662, Reputation: 85

Mar 30, 2007, 11:21 AM
    Honey, that's a man for you.
    EnglishRose Posts: 279, Reputation: 49

Mar 30, 2007, 01:42 PM
    I think he probably does like you, I always remember guys flirting like that. Its kind of nice because it doesn't stay that innocent for long. Just flirt back and see how it goes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

He's ignoring me and I don't know why [ 16 Answers ]

I just don't get it. He never talks to me, only when I talk to him. He acts bored and quiet around me. I'm nice to hiim and he just doesn't seem to like me. He's nice to heaps of other girls and even told me I was hot. I don't no what I've done wrong . We are family friends and he just always...

When he's ready? [ 2 Answers ]

:) How can you tell when you've been together long enough to ask the guy about marrying... and what are some signs he's ready with you... I think a guys opinion might be most insightfull...

He's gone again what do I do [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: I have been with my fiancé for almose 4 years well we were doing OK until about 2 weeks ago I was up in the hospital because I thaught I was having a miss carige. Well I had to stay there for 2 days and in that time I dident get one phone call or one visit from him.then I come to find...

He's been meant to me [ 3 Answers ]

I need all the advice I can get. This guy I'm going to call nick is driving me insane. I love him and he doesn't even like me. He knows how I feel and doesn't seem to care. I have tried to talk to him about it but he has seemed kind of distant lately. So I don't know what to do. He is also being a...

Does this mean he's not committed? [ 7 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I (both 19) have been dating for a yr and a half. He plays hockey so if gone for the season. Hes drafted and is really concentrating on hockey. Meanwhile I'm really concentrating on my career. We've talked about making plans in the next yr (like sky diving and such), however,...

View more questions Search