Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    _Me_ Posts: 107, Reputation: 2

Mar 10, 2009, 01:12 PM
    Pilots License
    Does anyone know the requirements needed to get a pilots license, by which I mean how many flight hours are required?
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Mar 10, 2009, 01:30 PM

Private Pilot Requirements in English

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to be a pilots wife [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am married to a pilot :) We met at work and I am a flight attendant. Been married for 10 years so I know its not the 7 year ich I need some help! I know way too much about our work how the pilot cheat on their wife's more then they don't and how not many marriages stay intact. My problem...

Can't Light Pilots [ 2 Answers ]

I have a gas fireplace (freestanding) in my kitchen & gas logs in my LR. Both units are only a year old. I lit the pilots myself last winter w/o a problem but am having no luck this year. I've tried holding the pilot knob down to bleed air out of the lines. My gas is on at the meter. No other...

Two pilots [ 4 Answers ]

Two men dressed in pilots' uniforms walk up the aisle of the aircraft. Both are wearing dark glasses, one is using a guide dog, and the other is tapping his way along the aisle with a cane. Nervous laughter spreads through the cabin, but the men enter the cockpit the door closes, and the engines...

Comparison salaries pilots [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone, Is there any one who can tell me if the pilots employed in Cargo Airliners are paid more than Pilots in Passenger Airliners. If so , by what percentage, and how can I validate this? Thanks ...

UK drivers license to US license (but with conviction) [ 2 Answers ]

I'm in the UK and I recently crashed my dad's car (without a license nor insurance). I am going to get my full license soon, but the motoring department in the UK have said that I WILL have a conviction on it (obvisouly, for crashing, driving without license/insurance, seatbelts, etc). I am...

View more questions Search