Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    High Max Posts: 271, Reputation: 43

Nov 3, 2008, 08:14 AM

Yeah, when you are in a RELATIONSHIP don't go to other girls! You want to work it out, at the same time not give up your power as a man, stand your ground and show assertiveness, but do not look weak.

When dating, showing you are in demand can help, but don't flaunt it as if you are bragging or a player.
    Sweet_Guy23 Posts: 304, Reputation: 27

Nov 3, 2008, 08:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by High Max View Post
    Yeah, when you are in a RELATIONSHIP dont go to other girls! You want to work it out, at the same time not give up your power as a man, stand your ground and show assertiveness, but do not look weak.

When dating, showing you are in demand can help, but dont flaunt it as if you are bragging or a player.
    Don't give up my power as a man?? Show assertiveness??

Nov 3, 2008, 09:28 AM

Quote Originally Posted by High Max View Post
    Yeah, when you are in a RELATIONSHIP dont go to other girls! You want to work it out, at the same time not give up your power as a man, stand your ground and show assertiveness, but do not look weak.

When dating, showing you are in demand can help, but dont flaunt it as if you are bragging or a player.
    Don't give up my power as a man?? Show assertiveness??
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Nov 3, 2008, 10:19 AM

It means that you be yourself. When two people meet they are individuals, but all too often when a relationship starts, one person starts to lose that 'individuality' and leans on the other person way too much.
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Nov 3, 2008, 10:45 AM

Tiger is right

Don't lose yourself in the relationship
    Don't say YES to evertyhing
    Which I'm sure you did

I know I wouldn't want someone that always agreed with me

Having your own opinion and your own goals in life
    Adds so much spice

Nov 3, 2008, 10:58 AM

Yeah I understand... I definitely said yes to everything... even though sometimes I wanted to say no...
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Nov 3, 2008, 11:01 AM

We have all been there my friend :)

God in my first relationship.

I didn't even know who I was.

I would get pushed around I would say yes to everything

All out of some sick thing in my head.. thinking I should make her happy..
    In the end I just Pisst her off LoL

But it's a leasson we learn the hard way sadly.
    SimpleguyJoe Posts: 302, Reputation: 68

Nov 3, 2008, 01:32 PM

Haha that is so true, Truefaith...
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 4, 2008, 08:59 AM
    The more you grow, and learn about yourself, and love yourself enough to be happy wit who you are, you will attract those who want to share that happiness with you.

Love 'em all, until someone stands out from the crowd.

People who are happy with themselves, and know who they are, tend to be confident, and fun to be around.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I feel like the other woman - I probably am [ 7 Answers ]

I'm married, but have recently entered into a relationship with my former fiancé. He is in a relationship with someone else (dating), but we've come to love each other once again. I am not happy in my marriage, and he is not happy in his relationship. We make plans to get together to spend some...

When do you start to feel the baby move? [ 6 Answers ]

When do you start to feel the baby move I'm am now 16 weeks and a day and I have yet to feel the baby move

When do woman start to produce milk? [ 6 Answers ]

When do woman start to produce milk? Is it after she gets pregnant or is there any age limit? Reply would be grateful... I believe woman produce milk after baby born? Is it true?

When am I going to start to feel better? By superdave @ enotealone [ 3 Answers ]

Based on my past experience, I remember one of my first major breakups. I am no one special, we can all relate. I traveled from one college to another for my first love. Love can make you do crazy things. I loved her so much, I didn't want to NOT be with her. It took me a year to get there, move...

How to make her feel like a real woman. [ 3 Answers ]

On a transatlantic flight, a plane passes through a severe storm. The turbulence is awful, and things go from bad to worse when one wing is struck by lightning. One woman, in particular, loses it. Screaming, she stands up in the front of the plane. "I'm too young to die," she wails. Then...

View more questions Search