Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    FieryRuby Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2008, 10:41 PM
    80's high school movie and beauty and the beast knock off
    Well I remember seeing the 1st movie way back in the 80's about a guy and girl who both sing and they enter a singing contest at their high school and fall in love. But the girls brother doesn't like him. And the 2nd move is like a beauty and the beast-ish movie, and the beast type monster tries to kill people or scare them away. She the beauty meets up with him and the fall in love too. I think this one came out in the late 90's I remember seeing it on SciFi. Any help would be appreciated.
    sharonsmith2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2011, 10:29 PM
    It's called Beauty and the Beast. Starred Linda Hamilton as the beauty and Ron Pearlman as the Beast. Ran for 3 seasons.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Funny invisible high school kid movie title? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey there.. It's a late 80s or early 90s comedy wherein the late father of this kid created a scientific potion to turn invisible after one drank & took their clothes off.However, it never worked cause the missing ingredient was pigeon-sh*t that the son later realized by accident while working on...

70-80's movie women turns into Beast [ 1 Answers ]

When she was a little girl, she opened a crypt at a cemetery and smoke or something came out, years later she's married, her husband awakes to her rocking very fast in rocking chair but she is a beast or possessed. A guy knows something and goes to the crypt she opened as a little girl which is in...

Movie/Show from the 80's for school libraries [ 2 Answers ]

I have asked before and want to try one more time. I am looking for a movie/series that I watched in the school library when I was younger. It was about the world had ended and these people were traveling around in a book van trying to save books. It taught about the dewey decimal system and...

Name the 80's horror movie (involves kid,school,witch?cliff) [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, so I saw this movie when I was really young, sometime between 1985 and 1989ish, though that may not be when it was made. I only remember two scenes from this movie. Near the beginning, there was a young boy and apparently he got locked in a closet in his classroom I think by some bullies. ...

Beauty and the beast type TV show from the eighties [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone remember a TV programme from the 80s which was a bit like beauty and the beast and the lion like dude like lived in the sewers under New York and I think he fought crime. I've been racking my brains but I can't think of the name cheers!

View more questions Search