Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scarberryt Posts: 71, Reputation: 15

Apr 28, 2008, 01:09 AM
    70-80's movie women turns into Beast
    When she was a little girl, she opened a crypt at a cemetery and smoke or something came out, years later she's married, her husband awakes to her rocking very fast in rocking chair but she is a beast or possessed. A guy knows something and goes to the crypt she opened as a little girl which is in a Moslem, on the entrance there is a thorn crown and he takes it and puts it on her head and she returns to normal?? Some reason I believe the title begins with an "A"
    fiend101 Posts: 234, Reputation: 56

Apr 28, 2008, 03:09 AM
    Mausoleum is the name. I've seen it too, awhile ago. I could never forget, creepy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Late 80's movie or early 90's movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember this movie where there is this girl who has long red hair and she lives with her mom and grandpa and she want to trade places with the rich popular girl. And they do switch.. I can't remember the name of the movie can anyone help me??

80's fantasy/scifi film with women with wings [ 2 Answers ]

Long shot, but I'm trying to track down a film that I saw a bit of many years ago, maybe in the 80's. I haven't a clue who was in it or what it was called, which I know will make it really hard, but there is a particular scene which has stuck in my head ever since. It involves what I think is a...

Old movie about 2 old women [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know the name of an old movie, I am guessing 1940-50 that used to play sometimes during the 1970's. It is about 2 old women who run a dance school of some sort. One has lots of pet rabbits and she goes crazy and kills the rabbits and I think her sister as well.

Movie in which man turns into women at night [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to find a movie in which a man turns into women in night and than again turns into man in day...

View more questions Search