Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Remyth Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Nov 13, 2007, 02:03 PM
    Movie/Show from the 80's for school libraries
    I have asked before and want to try one more time. I am looking for a movie/series that I watched in the school library when I was younger. It was about the world had ended and these people were traveling around in a book van trying to save books. It taught about the dewey decimal system and library things. The people in the show would hide out away from the insane type of people that were tearing up all the books. It is not Fahrenheit 451.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Nov 13, 2007, 04:19 PM
    You are thinking of Tomes & Talismans, a 13-episode series from 1986 shown on educational TV.
    Remyth Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Nov 13, 2007, 06:57 PM
    Comment on Purukivel's post
    This information was correct.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

This is a tough one... 80's - early 90's TV show/movie [ 9 Answers ]

OK I saw this animated show/movie (can't remember which it was) on TV when I was really young. It couldn't have been before 1985. It involved a witch or sorcerer who had the ablity to turn people into stone. The villain hyponotized the young men of the village and used them to round up all...

80's or 90's kids show or movie-Fantasy [ 20 Answers ]

This is driving me crazy because I can't find out if this a real show or a collaboration of show in my mind from when I was a kid. The main characters are a brother and sister or maybe just a girl that have this magic crystal that takes them to another "fantasy land" where they meet up with...

Late 80's early 90's t.v. Show or movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I've been plagued with this for quite a while. Okay, so I know its either an animated t.v. show or movie, and it has animals in it; the main character is a white girl rabbit, that is always the heroine. I keep remembering one part where a fox comes into the village and steals stuff, one...

Kid's movie from the 80's or possibly a show/cartoon [ 4 Answers ]

There's another movie or cartoon/movie I've thought of for many years but can't remember much about to figure out the title. It's very vague and I'm not sure if I remember it correctly. I think it was about a little girl or a little girl and boy, possibly siblings. It also involves little...

View more questions Search