Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rb0773 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2008, 10:26 AM
    Funny invisible high school kid movie title?
    Hey there..
    It's a late 80s or early 90s comedy wherein the late father of this kid created a scientific potion to turn invisible after one drank & took their clothes off.However, it never worked cause the missing ingredient was pigeon-sh*t that the son later realized by accident while working on his dads formula.I guess his principal or someone is after this secret potion too.
    A part of the movie that I remember real well is when this kid hides under the table of the proncipal or a teacher & that person farts leaving the kid breathless.
    Please let me know if you know the title to this movie... Thanx.
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2008, 10:59 AM
    The name of the movie is The Invisible Kid. It came out in the late 80s.
    rb0773 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2008, 09:49 AM
    Thanks jjwoodhull! Been lukin around a while now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Night school for high school-aged people [ 15 Answers ]

I heard about there being night school for high school kids. In fact, I think a friend of a friend went to night school when I was in jr. high. I've searched Google, and can't find any listings or info for night schools in PA. Does anyone know if they exist for high schoolers, and where I could...

Old funny movie [ 1 Answers ]

Its an old funny comedy movie about a guy who's dead but when he listens to music he wakes up humping the floor and gets up dancing to the song

What is a high school [ 8 Answers ]

What is a high school

High school in NYC [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, do you have a list of the top 10 specialize high school in NYC? And if you know any reasonable private tutor for the SHSAT test... Thank you

View more questions Search