Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amybum Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2008, 04:33 PM
    Boyfriend confusing.
    Me and my boyfriend were together for a year and a half... then we broke up for a year and a half and I've been still in love with him. Now we're back together... but I don't know what happening. He comes over like once a week because he lives far away... and in the first month he text me everyday and talked to me on msn... but now the 2nd month... he's not. Just the occasional hi how are you and the date to meet up. But that's all. He's always busy with his sports stuff and I understand that.. but even just one text a day would be nice... and I told him. And he said I promise ill text you. I've text him 4times in the last 4 days... and he hasn't replied...

What's happening.
    happy_jester Posts: 170, Reputation: 29

Jul 4, 2008, 04:57 PM
    "amybum", sad to say,your boyfriend doesn't appear to be as interested in this
    Relationship as you are.

You really need to have a serious talk,with him,as soon as possible.
    jbman Posts: 17, Reputation: 0

Jul 4, 2008, 05:55 PM
    Try using this tactic agaist him, try to use the nc and not talk to him unless he talks to u. when he finally does, say ' see doesn't that hurt, me not talking to you? Now you know how I feel.' if he apologizes and really means it, he is interested. If not... then I'm sorry to say, he probably isn't.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 4, 2008, 05:55 PM
    Whatever broke you up in the first place, was never fixed, and its still a problem. I would also add he may not have the same interests as you do.
    He comes over like once a week because he lives far away...
    Long distance huh? No wonder this will never work for you especially with the poor communications between you. Sorry don't be confused as it would be a lot better to have someone closer who can at least SHOW more interests in you as he doesn't at all.

Hope this isn't just a booty call for him.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jul 4, 2008, 06:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by amybum
    Me and my boyfriend were together for a year and a half... then we broke up for a year and a half and ive been still in love with him. Now we're back together... but I don't know what happening. he comes over liek once a week 'cos he lives far away... and in the first month he text me everyday and talked to me on msn... but now the 2nd month... he's not. just the ocassional hi how are you and teh date to meet up. but thats all. he's always busy with his sports stuff and i understand that.. but even just one text a day would be nice... and i told him. and he said i promise ill text you. ive text him 4times in the last 4 days... and he hasnt replied...

Whats happening.?
    What's happening? First of all, He is not really your boyfriend. You have not even known him for 1 year in a half. You may be in love with him but I do not understand how. How far does he live away? It is hard to say exactly what is happening except long distance relationships are hard, but how do you know your going out again when you only see each other once in a while. When do you see him again? Talk to him and ask him? Tell him how you feel.

Do not play games with him like somebody else suggested, that is just borrowing for trouble, but do not be hanging on to every text or sitting waiting for him to text you. It is not healthy and not fun.

Joe

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Confusing BBT [ 4 Answers ]

Can your BBT drop below coverline and you still be pregnant? I did not think it ever could. I ovulated on 7/24 and tried for a baby then. My BBT rose after that and had been close to 98 for the last few days. Then yesterday my BBT dropped to 97.45. This is usually means my period will start...

My ex boyfriend is so confusing [ 127 Answers ]

Entire story merged So my boyfriend of 9mths broke up with me 1 mth ago. He said its because I pushed him too far and didn't give him the "guy time" he kept asking for. Ill admit I did get mad when he wanted to go out with the boys but he kind of broke my trust by texting his ex. He said she...

So Confusing wow ! [ 8 Answers ]

OK so me and this guy are seeing each toher but he acts weird like he has a weird way of showig he cares.. it feels like he doesn't care at all but he sais he does? Like he gets jelousssss bigtime when his friend talks to me a lot and askes me to hang out, he also getsjelous when I tell him about...

He's so confusing [ 8 Answers ]

There's this guy at my school today I played ping pong for pe because it was free play and this guy I sort of like came and actually talked for the first time in weeks he hasent said anything to me since he was suspended three weeks ago and he finally talked and we just joked around and I'm glad...

Very confusing [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Joe, If you're asking about this site, it's active. What's the problem? :o

View more questions Search