Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    krgaston Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2008, 10:55 PM
    Confused about love?
    When I was 14 I gave up goodess to a 18 year old that I was dating! I thought he was the one that I should give it to so I did. I loved him and well I thought he loved me. So as time went on we were dating and everything seem to be cool. Until one day at church my suppose to be best friend, ride or die , sister and him make eye contact. So about a few weeks later she start having boy trouble and me being me I gave her some advice on what she should do. So she ask for my boyfriends number she wanted to ask him something from a male point of view so I said fine since I'm thinking she want betray me in anyway like that. (wateva). So they started talking on the phone be hind my back after that. So the night of my mom wedding the decide to tell me that three months out of the five months that we were dating they were dating! Now isn't that some . So nine years have come and gone and they just broke up. But since that night me and him have been off and on but I was the keep in the dark girl to her and some of his friends. But they both always us to call for advice in they relationship. So now she'd moved on with her life and found her a young guy to date. So he's been trying to pick up where we left off and in a way I'm falling for that same old bull again. What should I do
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Apr 26, 2008, 07:45 PM
    Move on. Have nothing to do with him. Once a cheater, always a cheater.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Apr 26, 2008, 07:46 PM
    Besides, I don't like the fact that an 18 year old willingly had sex with a 14 year old, that's illegal. It's called statutory rape, and he could go to jail for it.
    MasuBhat Posts: 128, Reputation: 3

Apr 26, 2008, 09:27 PM
    Tell him to pick up his own size!!
    MasuBhat Posts: 128, Reputation: 3

Apr 26, 2008, 09:28 PM
    Anywaiz is he that attractive?. dat you fall for him again and again?
    Waat's so cool/guddy at him aniwaiz?
    KalFour Posts: 332, Reputation: 46

Apr 26, 2008, 10:22 PM
    He doesn't sound worth it. Find someone new.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 26, 2008, 10:25 PM
    He's not worth it, and I think you already know it. You gave a very discriptive background, re-read your post, you already have the answer dear.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Confused love [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am new to this site. But I am desperately seeking an answer to my questions, from someone who really knows what they are doing. So when I found this website I was very glad that maybe I can get an answer now. First of all, let me start by telling you the whole story. First of all, I am...

Very confused about an ex I still love [ 3 Answers ]

I am in a serious relationship and I think that I'm still in love with an Ex. I just want an opinion of whether she is interested in me still. I broke up with this girl maybe 8 years ago and then she went away travelling. We didn't break up on the best of terms and that was probably my fault. ...

Confused about love. [ 4 Answers ]

I really like this guy and I think he might like me. He doesn't want anything Permanent but he said he would do things with me and I really want to. In my Head doing things can change his mind and plus it's an advantage to me! There's Just one problem.. I don't know how to make-out everything...

Confused Love [ 27 Answers ]

Entire story merged Hi, my question starts with a story. Me and this guy have been hanging out a lot. We talk on the phone every night and we hang out and do stuff together, but just as friends. He has a girlfriend, but he never talks about her. One night we went out and just hung out as...

Confused love... [ 7 Answers ]

Hello all, so a little over a year and a half ago a woman moved in across the hall in my building. We hit it off from the beginning and began casually dating. I never intended the relationship to escalate to what it became, after all we lived right next door and I had just gotten out of a...

View more questions Search