Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    332missy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2008, 05:04 PM
    Is 3 1/2 years difference bad?
    So I have had a crush on my friend for over a year and a half.
    I am 15, 16 on may 15th. He is 19, 20 in November.

A couple days ago, he came over and was flirting with me a lot. We started holding hands, and eventually he ended up kissing me. I confessed my heart to him. I told him that I have liked him for awhile.

I think he likes me, but I really like him. Hes the only guy that makes me feel special.

My mom says that she's fine with me and him dating.

I don't think 3 and half years difference is bad.

And I was wondering also, do you think he's leading me on?

Thanks!

:confused:
    Marriedguy Posts: 474, Reputation: 115

Mar 18, 2008, 07:21 PM
    I don't think the 3 ½ year age difference is not issue from the relationship stand point. But in some states this is illegal not matter what your parents say.

Why would you think that he would be leading you on? Because of your age difference?

I don't think getting with a good that is age is good because of the social level. He should be out of high school at this time you are going to high school.

Tell me what he has planned is he going to college or getting a job? All I know is that he is 19 going on 20 and your 15 going on 16.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it good or bad for a lady who is already 24 years old but still likes dolls [ 15 Answers ]

I am 24 years old,but still like dolls very much!most people always laugh at me for that! I feel a little upset!Is it a problem for a lady who is already 24 years old but still love dolls? I feel happy when I see my cute dolls,when I sleep with my cute dolls.As loog as I see new dolls which are...

Is 8 years too much of an age difference? [ 39 Answers ]

I am 17. The man I am in love with is 25. I have known him for three years, and he has become my best friend. When he met me, I was into drugs and basically with the WRONG crowd. He helped me realize that I deserve so much better, and he helped me make my life better. He is someone I trust and know...

Is 8 years difference weird [ 3 Answers ]

O.k. so I meet This guy when I turned 18 and he's 26. We are kind of seeing each other He really likes me and I'm really confussed about my feelings towards him because of the age difference but some of my friends say its OK but some of my friends don't like it because he's older and different then...

15 years difference :mad: [ 17 Answers ]

I was just wondering what people thought of an 18 year old having sex with a 33 year old? The 33 year old has 4 kids and was a lesbian with a girl for more than 2 years. What are your thoughts on this? Me and the 18 year old broke up about 4 weeks back and within the first 2 weeks he had been...

5 years difference.but is it in the legal age limits? [ 11 Answers ]

Im 14 and my boyfriends 19 and he's turning 20 3 day before I turn 15. Is that illegal :confused: or is it only illegal if parents press charges. My mom and step-dad know about him, but my real dad and my step-mom don't know about him, but my mom doesn't care.

View more questions Search